Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,301 to 10,320 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Holly kicks Anthony's mom in the leg then kicks Anthony in the leg
Holly - Erika I did it!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: wait that's how we be popular? ok! slaps Anthony - zweilous: both heads bite each of Anthony's legs and start tugging on them while roaring at eachother - head one: my food! head two: no its mine! head one: you eat enough for the both of us! head two: oh please your always sneaking away my food! head one: im gona eat him! head two: not if I eat him first! ace: oh that's cute! he's playing with you Anthony! starts filming this

Erika: good job! your learning faster than I expected!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Can you guys get anymore stupid? I'm allergic to Stupidity."
Brandon sneezes 10 times,Then walks into the woods

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, what is going on, stop, STOP, MY LEGS!"

Also, Holly's kick didn't hurt Anthony's Mom, but it did too Anthony.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Ace: hm continues recording I guess I should at least send one of my pokemon out there to check things out for me... sends out ninjask to follow Brandon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

4th wall break it's past midnight where I live O_O luckily my body generates its own caffeine!
Holly goes to sleep for the night

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: Its getting pretty late here too. guess this is a good a time as any to do this

TO BE CONTINUED

Dr-Mario

Brandon "There's the City...Very big..."
The Sun rises over Tohjo City,Shops start to open,And Brandon stops by the Coffee shop
To be continued for Brandon
Fourth wall break Sorry,G2G. BTW,It's 9:45 in California,So I have to go anyway.

Edited on by Dr-Mario

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".......What just happened.........i'm going too be, also I blame Erika for all of this, and Brock, where do you go?" Anthony goes to sleep.

I blame all of this randomness on my new avatar.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Holly wakes up and kicks Anthony in the leg
Holly goes back to sleep

FrancisvonBacon

Frank watches from a tree and talks into a radio
Frank: I've seen them both, rocket has to go.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

TsunamiSensei

4th wall break Sorry for still not being on. I still have stuff going on in reality, and I will for a week, at least.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

I have to be at work very late, so I might not be here. If the wifi at works tonight, I'll join on my iPod.

(Anthony's leg is going to get kicked)

Lightning-Bolt

Fourth Wall Break I have an appointment at the Doctor's Office at 9:00,So I might be off and on tonight.
Michael wakes up,Looks at the Clock (12:35 PM),Then goes back to sleep

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, :Anthony:"I'm awake now"

I'm on my iPod now, so response might be slow

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Where is everyone? (After what happened yesterday, I'm not surprised)"

randomlypikachu

ace: gets up late and yawns I was knocked out all day.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.