Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,281 to 10,300 of 14,718

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Fine, but I'm keeping it out in case of Dylan.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".........Erika?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg you called?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Holly runs over and hugs Erika
Holly - do you remember what happened to me? I forgot...

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

Erika: im not sure either... I just remember this big flash of light, then I was asleep. when I woke up you were gone.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

But before Erika could kick Anthony's leg, Anthony's Mom who was still there caught Erika's kick and then tossed her away, Anthony's Mom"She didn't learn..........Anthony, if she keeps this up, then i'll have to join this group and........", Anthony"No, No Mom, that won't be necessary", Anthony"Fine, i'll be like a spy, and i'll just make sure she doesn't kick your leg again.............Erika, you better stop, because next time...........or in a couple of seconds, i'll make sure you'll pay!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Holly kicks Anthony in the leg
Holly - look Erika! I did it!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

Erika: good job!

SheldonRandoms

But before Holly could kick Anthony in the leg, Anthony's Mom stepped in a grabbed her kick, Anthony's Mom"Last warning, try that again and you'll pay!!!!!!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: hey! slaps you cant threaten a little girl like that Anthony! that's just rude! ace: yea Anthony that was just messed up >.> brock: comes out from the underground really Anthony that was just...terrible.... just terrible. D-leon: (hahaha someone got threatened... wait im supposed to be pretending like im human...guess I should do something humanlike to react to this) opens up the window that was terrible Anthony just terrible! your getting a rock on Halloween! get off my lawn you crazy whippersnapper! your ball landed in my yard, so its mine now! ugggh! ace:.... what...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Betelgroose

Holly - Anthony's mom hurted me!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What.....no, I didn't say that, that was my Mom, why must everyone be against me like that, and why must the person typing this forget to add "Mom" at the end, WHY!?!?!?" Ducklett then wakes up and slaps Anthony, Ducklett"Quack! (I just felt like doing that!)"

Dr-Mario

Brandon "......I'm confused. Why do you like Kicking Anthony in the Leg?"

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

Erika: well that's..um... ya see... ..well ... never question me again or i'll kick you in the leg! ace: ... wait weren't we supposed to be doing something involving team rocket?

FrancisvonBacon

Frank slaps Anthony

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Whatever. I'm finding out where Tohjo City is,So we can meet up with Michael."

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

ace: you do that...im gona stay here, something doesn't seem right about leon*

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Frank, what was that all about!?!?!?..........But yeah, this is all Erika's fault, i've told her too stop, but she keeps going, this is the reason why I had to call my Mom, so she can deal with her and make her stop...........also this was all Erika's fault?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Everyone else was doing it, I just want to be popular.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.