Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Leafeon uses wood hammer on growlithe
Torterra uses giga drain on pidgeotto

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe, counter with flamethrower on Torterra!" And then Growlithe did that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

4th wall break derp didn't see the word ends
Holly - AUGH! Dylan! Anthony's hurting me! Anthony and Michael and EVERYBODY!!!
Holly falls to the ground and a device with a flashing light is visible on the back of her neck

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What is she doing?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: hm walks up to the girl whats that thing on her neck?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Dylan stands in a tree nearby
Dylan - hello Anthony, I see you've beaten the second member.
Dylan climbs out of tree
Dylan - ahh.. boy I don't believe we've met

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, a little girl"

Betelgroose

Dylan - she's not just a little girl! She can communicate with grass type pokemon, like me with ghosts.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yup, alright then, let me guess, her grass type Pokemon wanted to beat me up or something like that?"

Betelgroose

Dylan - you'll find all the answers in the light

SheldonRandoms

Anthony looks around, Anthony"uhh.........it's night time Dylan, what are you talking about?"

Betelgroose

Dylan disappeared before Anthony could turn his head back at him
The device on the back of Holly's neck continues to flash

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He's gone.........and that thing is still flashing on that Holly girl."

Betelgroose

Dylan's voice echoes in Anthony's head - you'll find all the answers in the light

randomlypikachu

ace: .... this is turning into quite an odd day.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony(In the light), Ducklett"Quack! (I could figure out what he's saying..............but i'm hungry!)"

randomlypikachu

D-leon: hm this Dylan boy seems pretty interesting... perhaps once I get a chance to leave this place I should see what hes up to.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.