Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,221 to 10,240 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Holly - I'm still here! but little boy drifted off a while ago...

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So, are we still battling then?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Holly - of course! and its your move!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mankey, use karate chop!" Mankey then used karate chop.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

4th wall break I'll just assume you're using it on Ludicolo
Ludicolo faints
Holly sends out Leafeon
Holly - good job looks like you got me to my last 2 pokemon!
Torterra finishes off haunter with leaf storm

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And i'll finish you off sooner by doing this, Mankey, return!" Anthony returns Mankey and sends out Growlithe, Anthony"Your move"

Betelgroose

4th wall break I'm gonna wait for @KingofEvil to continue

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up late ah I feel exhausted... what I miss?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Still battling this little girl, I think her name was Holly or something?"

randomlypikachu

ace: I see...I feel like im forgetting about something.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What could you be forgetting about now Ace?"

Betelgroose

@SheldonRandoms I just have to say that that is a awesome avatar!

randomlypikachu

ace; hmmm hard to say... well i'll figure it out when I need to I guess.

4th wall break: now I want pancakes o-o I blame your profile pic for this Sheldon!

SheldonRandoms

4th wall break: That was the prototype version of it, now it's animated.

Anthony" I wonder when you'll make your move (what if she's planning something, or Dylan, I wonder?)

Lightning-Bolt

Fourth Wall-Break You don't know how good Chocolate mixed with Marshmellow In Coffee is.
Michael wakes up,Sends out Pidgeotto,And Pidgeotto uses Gust on Leafeon
Sorry,Typing mistake. XD

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nice move there, we will win this in no time"

Betelgroose

Torterra uses crunch on mankey
Leafeon uses giga drain on pidgeotto

SheldonRandoms

4th wall break"Mankey was returned, so Torterra crunched Growlithe.

Anthony"Alright then, fire fang on Torterra now!" Growlithe used fire fang on Torterra.

randomlypikachu

ace: continues watching the battle while wondering what the heck he forgot you guys are doing great!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.