Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold summons the psychic katana. " This is a much better form to fight you. Human versus human..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"And Ducklett will..........what should Ducklett do, Viper, do you have anything for Ducklett?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

yes indeed pulls out my blade as this is your first time battling as a human i'll let you have the first move.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"VIPER, LET DUCKLETT DO SOMETHING, PRETTY PLEASE?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold summons a shuriken and hurls it at Viper.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hm slashes it with my blade knocking it to the ground nice try jumps towards gold slicing down at his head seviper go get food now seviper rushes at ducklet atempting to eat him

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gives Serviper a hug "Since i'm such in a good mood, you should have the first move"

TsunamiSensei

Gold deflects the attack and stabs.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

pulls out a second blade to block your stab seviper poison fang! seviper uses poison fang on the ducklet

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is now poisoned "You should have used coil if you wanted to eat me, well now it's my turn" Ducklett then used brave bird on Serviper, hitting him hard on his face and knocked him back far, Ducklett then took reocil from brave bird.

TsunamiSensei

Gold summons a shield. " Please start trying." Gold does a spin attack.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hmph blocks the spin attack with my first sword and headbuts the shield busting through it then stabs your chest with my second blade hmph your pokemon form was much faster than this. seviper then bounces back and uses poison tail on the ducklet

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is now badly poisoned "I'm not done yet, Viper, now take this" Ducklett then used air slash on Serviper "One more hit and i'll be done for, you really have gotten stronger since the last time we met, if I lose, then that's fine by me I guess"

TsunamiSensei

Gold comes up from behind and stabs Viper. The Gold Viper stabbed turns into a ditto. " I can't believe you fell for such a simple trick. I'd never use a shield." Gold's katana dissipates.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gives Serviper another hug.

randomlypikachu

hmph ignores the high amounts of pain im feeling right now i cant believe you think a trick like that is gona make a diference grabs your arm from behind and tosses you over my head and too the ground then stomps down on your neck and points my blade to your head* so last words? do you have any? seviper atempts to swallow ducklet

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then holds Serviper's mouth open, keeping him from swallowing him, but Ducklett is about to faint from the poison "to........tired to use......anything......... I never had.......... breakfast this morning, but now it looks............ like i'll be breakfast for Serviper in a little while"

TsunamiSensei

Gold still has the powers of Gardevoir so he uses psychic on Viper and teleports away.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.