Forums

Topic: RIP Justin Carmical AKA JewWario 1971-2014

Posts 41 to 49 of 49

Zodiak13

@WaveBoy I no longer attempt to "act" any one way or another, except at work because it would be unproffessional to wear my emotions on my sleeve. When I'm happy I behave as such, when I'm mad, then I behave as such. Not take away from the overall topic, but I find in this thread it may be valuable for some, I do have some advice for those struggle with any form of anxiety disorder and don't like traditional medications. I stopped using the Lexapro's Zoloft's and what have you 5 years ago and could not handle the side effects, and how it actually emotionaly neutured me. Off some recomendations from, people I knew with anxiety issues as well, I started taking 5HTP a natural "dietary supplement" that boost seratonin. Obviously, I am no doctor and caution quitting any prescribed med, but if you have stopped taking or refuse to takes chemichal meds, this is worth a shot.

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

OptometristLime

So many human actions are rooted in selfish desire, i.e. literally pursuing your own interest. And in a terrible moment, this man believed that suicide was in his best interest. Of course his family meant the world to him, but his ability to reciprocate their love and concern was temporarily, permanently lost.

Mickey wrote:

His wife's post on FaceBook elaborates on what happened:

[...] the Chaplain said to me, it was a momentary mistake, hold on to the good memories.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Aviator

I don't know how many people have been on the other side of suicide.

It's rough. Absolutely. But you never feel angry at a so called 'selfish' act. You beat yourself up over what you didn't do.

It's hard for everyone, show some respect.

Never heard of his Channel, but sad to hear how he passed.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

ogo79

ive been thinking about this news all day still. holy diver was the hardest game i ever played, i watched that video with him in it years ago and i remember it like it was the other day. i can still remember what i ate that day, what day it was and everything. maybe thats why ive been thinking about this too much. that video impacted me and the game as well.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

KittenKoder

I wonder how many missed the fact that the OP said they did not want this to turn into a discussion about suicide? Honestly, how a person goes is not the important fact, especially here, it's the impact they had on other people while they lived. From what I see, Justin did the world a great service with his videos, that is what should be remembered.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Aqueous

Sleep Well.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SparkOfSpirit

RIP.

When I used to watch these types of videos, I always enjoyed his. He seemed like a good guy. It was a mistake he made, but I sure do hope we can remember him in life for who he was and probably who he wanted to be.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.