Showing 1 to 20 of 38
1. Posted: Fri 10th Jul 2009 23:11 BST
What is the email of the guy that sold memory cards and posted a topic trying to find game reviewers?@the moderators last time you deleted this topic for reasons unknown. Can you at least leave this topic up until i can get his email?
Edited on Fri 10th July, 2009 @ 23:12 by Mabbit
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
2. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:06 BST
I need it too! Adam told me to look in the announcements, but I didn't find it.
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
3. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:12 BST
Anyone remember his username?
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
4. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:15 BST
It was two names, that's all I remember. They were common names... Charlie something?
5. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:21 BST
Charlie the Unicorn?
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
6. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:22 BST
No, It wasn't him... I'll check the history on my web browser for his website. BTW Charlie was just a guess.
7. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:23 BST
Lord forgive me: http://www.lestartes.co.ukChris Davis. Tell him I said "you're welcome."
EDIT: @briunj04, I think you had something to say to me yesterday about not being nice, and how no one does anything out of kindness any more. Get to know me.
Edited on Sat 11th July, 2009 @ 00:25 by Vendetta
Ex cineribus resurgoWii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268
8. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:25 BST
Why did anyone want that in the first place lol
9. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:28 BST
yea, but what was his email?
10. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:30 BST
Would you like fries with that?
Get serious, I'm not that nice.
11. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:32 BST
Gee sorry. I can't find it on the website so...
12. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:40 BST
Did you look? Here, it took me about 7 seconds. http://www.lestartes.co.uk/storepp.htm
BONUS! It's two for one day! So I wrote your email for you, too! Just copy and paste it into a new message in your email client - which you can create by clicking a button which is usually labelled "Create new message."
Dear Chris,My name is [INSERT NAME HERE], aka [INSERT NLIFE USERNAME HERE] on Nintendo Life forums. We were discussing your need for game reviewers on their forums yesterday when the Nintendo Life moderators shut down that thread. I'd like to continue our conversation. You can reach me at [INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS HERE]. I'm looking forward to hearing back you! Have a great day,[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]
Sigh.... goodnight, everyone.
Edited on Sat 11th July, 2009 @ 00:42 by Vendetta
13. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:45 BST
Thanks, +2 cookies for you!
14. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:49 BST
and I'll throw in a McFlurry
15. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:51 BST
Good luck with those reviews. I'll leave you to write those on your own. EDIT: And a McFlurry? I'm gonna go enjoy my dessert now!
Edited on Sat 11th July, 2009 @ 00:52 by Vendetta
16. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 00:53 BST
You guys crack me up! LOL
17. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 01:00 BST
i will not let you get the last word, corbie! that spots reserved for ME
Edited on Sat 11th July, 2009 @ 01:00 by Mabbit
18. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 01:00 BST
Niether will I!
19. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 01:01 BST
Do you want me to show you how I get the last word? LOL
20. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 01:02 BST
I was thinking, oh no this is bout to become a spam war
Sorry, this topic has been locked.