Forums

Topic: Remembering 9/11

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

7th_lutz

briunj04 wrote:

does 9/11 have anything to do with 911?

No.

9/11 was the day 4 planes were hijacked by terrorists and 3 of them crashed into buildings.

7th_lutz

Mabbit

7th+lutz wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

No.

9/11 was the day 4 planes were hijacked by terrorists and 3 of them crashed into buildings.

yes i know that, but i was wonderin if the terriosts planned it on that day specifically because it says 911

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

The_Fox

briunj04 wrote:

7th+lutz wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

No.

yes i know that, but i was wonderin if the terriosts planned it on that day specifically because it says 911

Doubtful. More likely they planned for weeks and went for the day they saw as the biggest chance of their plans working, which just happened to be on September 11th.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Infernape1000

The+Fox wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

7th+lutz wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

No.

Doubtful. More likely they planned for weeks and went for the day they saw as the biggest chance of their plans working, which just happened to be on September 11th.

Believe it or not, the terrorists had spent 3 years planning this attack!

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

skywake

I don't doubt for a second that they sat down and planned what day they would attack. What better day to cause chaos across America than the date that is read the same way as the country's emergency number?

However on that note... "September 11th" is the only day when we say the date backwards in Australia now. Although thank god our news has stopped going on about it every year. We have even stopped complaining about what happened on the 12th of October now. Its not that we have forgotten, we just don't cry ourselves to sleep over it every year like certain other nations do. The world didn't change after September 11th 2001, its still as cruel and buggered up now as it was before.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Infernape1000

skywake wrote:

I don't doubt for a second that they sat down and planned what day they would attack. What better day to cause chaos across America than the date that is read the same way as the country's emergency number?

However on that note... "September 11th" is the only day when we say the date backwards in Australia now. Although thank god our news has stopped going on about it every year. We have even stopped complaining about what happened on the 12th of October now. Its not that we have forgotten, we just don't cry ourselves to sleep over it every year like certain other nations do. The world didn't change after September 11th 2001, its still as cruel and buggered up now as it was before.

I'm glad you agree with me! =D

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Turbo_Genesis_64

I was and am still deeply disturbed by 9/11 and my heart goes out to the victims.

I'm one of those people who actually wants a new investigation into the attacks because 9/11 is the only major USA event in modern history that didn't have an independent investigation. Independent investigations were launched within days of Pearl Harbor and President Kennedy's assassination, but never for 9/11.

Edited on by Turbo_Genesis_64

EXPERIENCE MORE.... Arcade-quality graphics, awesome sound, "turbo-charged" game play, exciting TurboChip games... It's the incredible Turbo Genesis 64 Entertainment SuperSystem Experience. There's more fun, more challenge, and more excitment ready for you today!

Blue_Protoman

At the time, I LIVED in New York City. Our apartment had a view of the towers. Shame that all those lives were lost, this will be remembered for centuries to come.

Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.