Forums

Topic: Really good games that are ruined by ONE THING

Posts 101 to 120 of 121

Sean007s

pixelman wrote:

Sonic Unleashed - the Werehog levels. I'd be more satisfied with my $50 purchase if they weren't even in the game.

This. This. THIS.

I played the Wii version with the Wii mote and Nunchuck and all you did was wave your arms around like....ALL THE TIME..
And then I switiched to the Gamecube Pad and it was STILL tiring to play the were-hog levels.

Sega you morons.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

vince220

Wii Play- No cumulative high score table for all users

This is a Kid Icarus Wiki I created in late October. It has developed a lot in that time, but it still has a lot of room to grow. Any help you could provide (e.g. fixing typos) would be greatly appreciated!

Chrono_Cross

pixelman wrote:

Mario Kart Wii - Poor item balancing.

Aren't you the one that loves Super Mario Kart?
Because Mario Kart Wii has the best balance of items of all, in the series.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

RandomWiiPlayer

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Because Mario Kart Wii has the best balance of items of all, in the series.

You're joking, right?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Chrono_Cross

@RWP and Swiket

No not really. Other than a few blue shells that may cause a lot of stress on, online matches (or if your nuts and play on aggressive items offline with your buddies), the items given to you in MKW are quite balanced. As for other entries in the series a la Super Mario Kart where you get a green shell in 6th, (with the horrible controls which are virtually perfect on MKW across 4 control schemes in that game), then you kind of realize something. I could go on but I'll save my breathe.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Toon_Link

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Wind Waker-Sailing

If you ever diss Wind Waker again I'll sick my Cyndaquil on you...

Untitled

Fear the mighty adorableness...

Toon_Link

Kingbuilder

Bomberman Blast - No single-player mode...

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

StarBoy91

Cyndaquil is adorable, Toon Link. :3

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

RandomWiiPlayer

Toon+Link wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Wind Waker-Sailing

If you ever diss Wind Waker again I'll sick my Cyndaquil on you...

Untitled

Fear the mighty adorableness...

Wind Waker is bad because of sailing. Bring it.
Untitled

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Namo

I love this place.

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forg...

StarBoy91

@Namo - Anti-piracy? But, why would they do that? Did people try to pirate DS Dragon Quest V before it was released? That would explain the rumor.

To each their own

Namo

@Starboy91 Yup, and there's another clever anitpiracy measure in the latest DS FF: Crystal Chronicles outing; after an hour the game quits to a screen that thanks you for playing and asks you to buy the game.

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forg...

Ravage

Now, that is hilarious

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

StarBoy91

@Namo - but that means you can't progress in DS Dragon Quest V! But, only if you're caught with the R4 card, huh? What's an R4 look like; never heard of it?

To each their own

Namo

An R4 is a home-made DS cart that has a micro-SD slot in it. You put roms on it and play them on actual DS hardware.

Namo wrote:

Ravage

I know someone who's got one. But this is a little off-topic now... but I can't think of one thing that ruined a game for me, oh! I know something that ruined a game for my dad, or almost ruined it. Stupid save glitches that would corrupt your save file and make you start over in Sphynx and the Cursed Mummy. Good game though.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

bro2dragons

Ravage wrote:

I know someone who's got one. But this is a little off-topic now... but I can't think of one thing that ruined a game for me, oh! I know something that ruined a game for my dad, or almost ruined it. Stupid save glitches that would corrupt your save file and make you start over in Sphynx and the Cursed Mummy. Good game though.

i was actually just about to post that. i got about halfway through and the game freaked. it pissed me off, and i haven't picked it up since. i was loving it, too.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

CanisWolfred

Super Mario 64 - The camera. I liked the stages, especially the water stages, and the controls on the N64 version were bearable, but the camera just made certain sections more frustrating than they need to be, to the point were I just played it to beat it, then vowed never to touch it again.>_<

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.