Showing 861 to 880 of 2,565
861. Posted: Fri 25th Nov 2011 22:46 GMT
Afro scientist = win 8/10
3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
862. Posted: Fri 25th Nov 2011 22:52 GMT
I don't like that look i'm getting so you get a punch and a 10/10
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110
863. Posted: Fri 25th Nov 2011 23:14 GMT
creepy lady 4/10 sorry
. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618
864. Posted: Fri 25th Nov 2011 23:18 GMT
I give it 5/10 Marios having a heart attack
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
865. Posted: Fri 25th Nov 2011 23:20 GMT
8/10 Just because it reminds me of the Demon Days album cover.
866. Posted: Fri 25th Nov 2011 23:27 GMT
Crazy Twilight is best pony! 11/10
Edited on Fri 25th November, 2011 @ 23:27 by Yrreiht
Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37
867. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 00:16 GMT
Why the big head, Groudon? 9/10
Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989
868. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 00:28 GMT
Santa Claus looking at a boo thus scaring it in front of some random potted plant.Your argument is invalid.10/10.
The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
869. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 00:40 GMT
"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike
3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278
3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter: Shadowflash0
870. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 03:02 GMT
9/10Is that a chess board? Can't really tell, but it looks cool.
@SpookybifUhhh... I don't know how to respond to that...
Edited on Sat 26th November, 2011 @ 03:03 by Ecto-1
871. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 03:39 GMT
7/10i dont get it. but i like boos so 7 points for you.
Why lie? I'm a Nintendo fanboy.
I prefer jumping on my enemies rather than shooting at them.
3DS FC: 4554-0003-3637
872. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 03:41 GMT
8/10 Classic system with a cool background.
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery
873. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 03:51 GMT
10/10That avatar defines cool.
Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
874. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 04:00 GMT
8/10 that's something I'd do when I lose at a game or someone online is driving me nuts a.k.a LordJumpMad.
875. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 04:41 GMT
8/10 You rock, Mario!
@Flame1087It is a Boo sitting on Santa's lap. Santa wants to know what Boo wants for Christmas, but Boo is too busy trying to hide to tell him. End result is a Boo happy that he avoided contact with a strange, a very frustrated Santa Claus, 47 children disappointed that they didn't get to sit in Santa's lap, and 70 parents that feel like they just wasted the last 4.5 hours waiting in line.
876. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 04:43 GMT
10/10 if you get me that new PS3 bundleBut I've been a bad boy, so I'll prolly end up with coalSo 1/10
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets
877. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 05:24 GMT
878. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 14:45 GMT
879. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 16:20 GMT
7/10 if it moved id give it a 9/10
880. Posted: Sat 26th Nov 2011 16:39 GMT