Showing 461 to 480 of 1,983
461. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:02 BST
How is it weird it's Ape Escape.
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
462. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:04 BST
6/10 I don't like Sony
I don't really give a damn anymore.
463. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:05 BST
idk what that is
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥I will find my kawaii waifu meant for me one day (In Japan; the land of dreams and catgirls).♥♥♥
464. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:06 BST
Ape escape blows....
Wii FC: 6352-3778-7649-1119Bomberman Blast! FC: 1849-0133-3360Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 3738-3436-9074Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 FC: 3351-9739-8322Pokemon Diamond FC: 1204-3829-2741Megaman Starforce Leo FC: 0173-9332-9576Bleach The Blade Of Fate FC: 2020-4286-4419
465. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:06 BST
I don't know what it is.
466. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:55 BST
Superzeldaman:Don't listen to the haters. I'm totally digging the Easter pastel Tingles. If you ever change your avatar, I will cry.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my new blog
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
467. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:59 BST
i like ur chicken. 10/10
BTW bruce will disagree with anything lower than 9. oh no!
DSI FOR LIFE.
468. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 19:12 BST
Something about it bothers me, but I don't know what :/
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
469. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 19:25 BST
idk what it says
470. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 19:29 BST
10/10 He's da man
What's this bit for again?
471. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 19:34 BST
10m/10m. Perfect monkey score!
472. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 19:36 BST
9/10 Familiar, is that the ship from that Master System shooting game that had to do with Opa Opa crying?
473. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 19:38 BST
474. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 19:39 BST
3/10 too unoriginal.
Leap before you think!My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64
475. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 19:42 BST
Opa Opa is still crying until SEGA makes a new Fantasy Zone game. And Upa-Upa (his brother) and O-papa (his father) is crying too until all Nintendo Life users download all three of this totally awesome games
10/10 for you, Gabe (I said it in the past and I say it now).
EDIT: @fudgenuts 9/10: I love old Nintendo 64 logo.
Edited on Tue 4th August, 2009 @ 19:44 by Majora
476. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 22:38 BST
9/10. Very unique and I like the soft color tones.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
477. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 22:42 BST
CORBIE'S A REVIVER?!?!
AhemVery stylish and colorful. 8/10
"Congratulations to Odnetnin for Most Disturbing Post 2009" - Adam
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
478. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 22:43 BST
8/10Always liked that pic.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
479. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 22:45 BST
Top Cat! The most effectual Top Cat! Who's intellectual close friends get to call him T.C. Providing it's with dignity.
Top Cat! The indisputable leader of the gang. He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship. He's the most tip top, Top Cat.
Yes he's a chief, he's a king, But above everything, He's the most tip top, Top Cat.
Official Member of NL's Atlus Fan Club.
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open.
"Uruffufu" - Wolfrun
480. Posted: Sat 10th Sep 2011 22:49 BST
9/10robots in disguise!