Showing 441 to 460 of 2,563
441. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 05:55 BST
it's peach saying to sonic that hes way faster than mario in bed...
Edited on Sun 2nd August, 2009 @ 05:56 by St3b0
Wii fc: 4987-2127-8771onslaught fc: 1505-1980-6004 SSBB fc: 2707-5741-9089Mario Kart fc: 3222-9702-4085Water Warfare fc: 4382-9862-5591Sta® playe®
442. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 10:13 BST
Whoa (St3b0)! On my DS screen I thought that your avatar depicted peach in bed with a koopa trooper or yoshi, but I guess sonic is much less innapropriate...I give it a 7/10.
Follow a cow?
Shut the heck up, yadon
You cannot #StopGamerGate
Nintendo Network ID: edhe84
443. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 10:41 BST
Captain Carnage from Total Carnage going "I....LLLOVE IT!" and shoots his enormous gun.9/10 for reference to such an awesome game, even if it's a bit fuzzy.
Edited on Sun 2nd August, 2009 @ 10:43 by JimLad
444. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 20:46 BST
You ALSO reference an awesome game, and it's SUPPOSED to be fuzzy. FOX RULES.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
445. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 22:12 BST
9/10Name fits the Avatar, and I'm still trying to figure out where/how you got it.
I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
446. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 22:15 BST
447. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 22:15 BST
@BleachFan888: A certain man made of pixels made it for him. And I give yours 8/10. It's disturbing.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
448. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 14:32 BST
New avatar. Skull Kid is still "my real face", but Opa-Opa got a special place in my heart. Opa-Opa forever!
EDIT: Pixelman, you always got a 10/10 from me. Your avatar is simply personal and awesome.
Edited on Tue 4th August, 2009 @ 14:33 by Majora
449. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 14:33 BST
9/10 I've always wanted to try Fantasy Zone.
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
450. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 14:40 BST
6/10.It's hard to see whats in your avatar and i'm not really into Nostalgia... if it is that game...
451. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 14:41 BST
452. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 14:43 BST
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
453. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 16:59 BST
@SUPERZELDAMAN 0.5/10, nothing personal.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
454. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 17:07 BST
9/10 I don't really like warped pics, but I love Scribblenauts.
455. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 17:37 BST
9/10, I love the triforce.
Wii FC: 6352-3778-7649-1119Bomberman Blast! FC: 1849-0133-3360Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 3738-3436-9074Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 FC: 3351-9739-8322Pokemon Diamond FC: 1204-3829-2741Megaman Starforce Leo FC: 0173-9332-9576Bleach The Blade Of Fate FC: 2020-4286-4419
456. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 17:47 BST
457. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 17:47 BST
8/10. Triforce = epic.
Images speak louder than words.YouTube: TheLegendaryPirateEmail: email@example.com
458. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 17:59 BST
8/10 I love the DS
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
459. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:01 BST
460. Posted: Tue 4th Aug 2009 18:01 BST
tingle/10.Edit: lol, I wrote tinkle.
Edited on Tue 4th August, 2009 @ 18:02 by StarWolf