Showing 421 to 440 of 2,497
421. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 02:02 BST
10/10 even though i hated that little guy in the Zelda games but hes in Zelda and if u are a fan of Zelda ur a friend of mine!
422. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 02:18 BST
@cheezywhat is your avatar, exactly?
I'm glad you asked lol!! He's a charater frome a Playstation wrestling game called Ehrgiez (hope it's spelled right) by Square Enix. I was just scrolling through game avatars, then he came up and HUZZAH!!
Who Are You?
423. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 02:29 BST
8/10His eyes pierce into your soul...
I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
424. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 02:31 BST
10/10 Bleach rules and your my firend! -1 cuz hes scary so 9/10
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
425. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:21 BST
8/10 You scare me!
@pixeldude: Well spotted. Toshirô Mifune. He's in many classics, Yojimbo being my fave.
426. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:23 BST
9/10 :: What an awesome picture. It reminds me of Advance Wars the Yellow Comet General-guy
Photobucket | BackloggerySSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471See you in anotha life, brotha.
427. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:24 BST
7/10 idk who you are lol
Wii fc: 4987-2127-8771onslaught fc: 1505-1980-6004 SSBB fc: 2707-5741-9089Mario Kart fc: 3222-9702-4085Water Warfare fc: 4382-9862-5591Sta® playe®
428. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:33 BST
8/10 what is it
Flipnote Studios ID - Jared, aka the person that copies everyones flipnotes and actually gets it to the top of the charts! NOT associated with Jared the subway guy.
429. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:37 BST
10/10 How nice.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
430. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:38 BST
Its 3 houses away from me right now in hawaii
431. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:42 BST
Wow you're lucky.
...I wish I lived near the beach.
432. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:47 BST
i went there today well Aloha and Mahalo (Goodbye and Thank you in Hawaiian i know a bunch oh Hawaiian)
433. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:48 BST
Looks beatiful. 10/10.
434. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:48 BST
9/10 That's pretty dang awesome.
435. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:04 BST
Your avatar gets an 9/10.
436. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 05:47 BST
SSBF1999: You get a 9/10 for Mega Man, who is awesome.
I have a new avatar after I realized my previous one was the cause of much gender confusion. Rate plz. Kthnxbai.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
437. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 05:47 BST
9/10 looks cool, but for some reason I still think of you as a girl
Formerly SegaSquirtle, Master_Genesis
Now Playing: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Backoggery | YouTube Channel | Let's Play Pokémon Blue!
438. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 05:49 BST
Great avatar PhoenixSage! I love Golden Sun and now I can't confuse you for a girl! 9/10
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
439. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 05:52 BST
sooo many pooosts...
440. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 05:55 BST
Thanks, guys. I know it's going to be odd for a while, SonicMaster, as I'm going to have to get used to the Isaac avatar while you get used to the idea that I'm not a girl. However, no more gender confusion, which is a very good thing, I think.