Forums

Topic: Rate the avatar above you

Posts 341 to 360 of 2,560

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

9/10 for the Sonic Rush box art, irken. It's a great game. Also, it's easy to rate since I know what it is, and I want to see what my avatar gets.

thnx! and ur is from the Tale Of series right? i played Dawn of Sorrow but it was too chatty i give u 8/10

Noire

irken004 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

9/10 for the Sonic Rush box art, irken. It's a great game. Also, it's easy to rate since I know what it is, and I want to see what my avatar gets.

thnx! and ur is from the Tale Of series right? i played Dawn of Sorrow but it was too chatty i give u 8/10

Nope. it's Jenna from Golden Sun. And do you mean Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World? Yeah, that game has quite a long, boring opening sequence.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Nope. it's Jenna from Golden Sun. And do you mean Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World? Yeah, that game has quite a long, boring opening sequence.

whoops yea i meant Dawn of the New World lol

SonicMaster

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of Sorrow and Castlevania: Dawn of the New World. Doesn't have the same ring. LOL

SonicMaster

irken004

minial100 wrote:

I is scared... No offense or anything, but the Mario Hat and nose are unnerving. 6/10

lol fine, i'm going to change it back anyway (i just wanted ur opinions)

irken004

minial100 wrote:

How about finding a new avatar? I've only seen that avatar since I first signed up.

i'll find a new one soon enough, i'm just picky about it

BleachFan

8/10 Love the old school side-scrolling Sonics!
...even if it is kinda new...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

MMMMMTOASTY11

9/10 cause bleach rocks!

What happened to the bread?

TheBaconator

6/10...I have my reasons...

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

SonicMaster

8/10 cool picture of ike

SonicMaster

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic