Forums

Topic: Rate the avatar above you

Posts 221 to 240 of 2,560

SonicMaster

5/10 weird person dancing. I liked your old one that actually had something to do with Terranigma.

SonicMaster

pixelman

@Terranigma: That one with the Aragorn-looking dude was awesome. I wish you'd go back to it.

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

SonicMaster

You didn't rate mine, pixelman.

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Why only 6? And yes, it does. I'm very hyped about this game, as you can probably tell.

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Cryptonic

8/10 i love conker

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

SonicMaster

10/10 I love kirby, and the fact that he's a saving someone is even more awesome.

SonicMaster

FATEM

@Teeranigma-That reminds me of Jet Set Radio Future so you get 8/10.

No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.
DSiWare Friend Codes:
MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611
Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231
Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466

SonicMaster

Hey pixelman, can you make me a pixel avatar of the blimp from nostalgia? (without real sonic)

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Rally

I can't rate it. It's just two words: Sonic Master.

I came to this site a while ago to meet people that played The Conduit, and I stayed because the community was pretty rad, according to thirteen-year-old me. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat and/or play some vidya.

[Remember when things would go here? Man, those were the good days.]

Twitter:

SonicMaster

well, pixelman? are you there?

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

pixelman

Ugh, maybe some other time. Not right now. I'm really worn out from all the avatars I've done lately.

pixelman

SonicMaster

Well, I've contacted you in 3 forums now because you didn't respond.

SonicMaster

pixelman

Yeah I was out of town all day.

pixelman

pixelman

Ehh it's okay. Not great, not terrible. 6/10. And I think everyone on here knows about Scribblenauts already.

Edited on by pixelman

pixelman

davegorack

love the retro ninja

Gamer till the day i end up in a small wodden box.....
Or till the put all my Fav cartoons back on T.V

Terra

@Davegorack - 8/10. No Offense, but your avatar looks like Sonic on Crack which is good, sort of...

SonicMaster wrote:

5/10 weird person dancing. I liked your old one that actually had something to do with Terranigma.

I hate keeping the same avatar for ages (For 2 months, I once kept changing my avatar to something new each Friday) and I can't think of many I could make from Terranigma. Shouldn't have named myself after a game on here. Oh well

pixelman wrote:

@Terranigma: That one with the Aragorn-looking dude was awesome. I wish you'd go back to it.

You mean this dude on the Bionic Commando cover? Actually, I will, it's better than the Jet Avatar, and now I have. It's not exactly the same as the previous Nathan Spencer Avatar but I'll change it back to the original when I can.

Terra

Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic