Showing 161 to 180 of 1,985
161. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 23:07 BST
I found this awesome avatar on google. It may depend on what operating system you have or how old your computer is, because on two different macs the search results are completely different. I think one is different because it's really recent.
Formerly SegaSquirtle, Master_Genesis
Now Playing: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Backoggery | YouTube Channel | Let's Play Pokémon Blue!
162. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 23:07 BST
Yeah, pixelman is obviously an avatar genius.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
163. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 23:44 BST
@wiiperson11: Haha, yeah. Gimp rules.
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Twitter: pixelpowa
164. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 23:46 BST
I think i'll alter mine a bit on gimp now. You'll see it in a bit.
165. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 23:56 BST
how do you like my avatar now?
166. Posted: Mon 20th Jul 2009 23:57 BST
Change it back and leave it alone!!! The original is so awesome.
167. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:10 BST
Hey pixelman, I installed Gimp on my PC but I dont understand s*#@ in it.So I know this is asking for too much but can you do like a metal version of Sonic and Shadow in 3D just like you did for MetalMario's avatar?
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 00:11 by Wiiperson11
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
168. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:12 BST
fine, i changed it. I just thought that some people would think it was better.
169. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:13 BST
Yeah Gimp takes a while to learn. I'm a bit all avatar'd out right now, so maybe later this week.
170. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:14 BST
Did it take a while to get good at making pixel animations?
171. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:14 BST
Thanks, but can you tell me how you did that Metal Mario thing, or just send me a link with some instructions please.
172. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:16 BST
Yeah, could you send me some instructions on that too, with some tips on making pixel art? Oh, and sorry if we're wearing you out.
173. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:17 BST
What happened to the 'MASTER' and 'ring?' from earlier?1/1 nice shoes
174. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:18 BST
@SonicMaster: Yes. I've been doing it for around 5 years.
@Wiiperson11: Errr. Lesse. First I inverted the colors (Colors > Invert), then I applied the emboss filter. (Filters > Distorts > Emboss).
EDIT: Yes, you are wearing me out. Pant pant. Best thing I can do for you (SonicMaster) is point you to this tutorial:http://www.derekyu.com/?page_id=218
Edited on Tue 21st July, 2009 @ 00:19 by pixelman
175. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:18 BST
@lakitu 64I changed it after pixelman asked me.
176. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:20 BST
That was hair on SonicMaster's last avatar? I thought it was a bird's nest! XD
Lakitu 64 4/10. I liked your older one. That one is uuuugly.
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
177. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:20 BST
WoW thanks it worked!It does look awesome!
178. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:21 BST
@pixelmanI did what you said. It looks so cool!
179. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:22 BST
lol, you guys.
180. Posted: Tue 21st Jul 2009 00:23 BST
Ricardo91: lol, yeh, I just quickly added noise and blurred and such,it's actually the same one, just made bad on purpose Your's could be a little higher resolution(less compression) to make it brighter nicer colour,1.8/2 =D