Forums

Topic: Quick, before the mods come!

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,806

HobbitGamer

Mario and Luigi to Star in a retelling of 13 Monkeys, news that has some fans concerned. More after the break.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Thirteen is Unlucky number, so i add One to make it 14.

Anti-Matter

ezonecom

What are your top 15 switch games?

Car Quest out Oct 25th - exclusive to Nintendo Switch
Win eShop gift cards in the Car Quest treasure hunt: http://carquest.ezone.com/contest

Bunkerneath

Anyone watch Sixteen Candles lately? (You know the John Hughes film)

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Nemodius

I haven't seen sixteen candles in 17 years

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Tyranexx

Yesterday was the 18th of October!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

on a scale of sexiness, im a 20 out of 19

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

This year is the 20th Anniversary of Dance Dance Revolution.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

And to think we’ve gone a whole page with one mod reset!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

I would have liked to get to three, personally.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

1UP_MARIO

I’m up four it.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

I like to listen MODEL DD5 by Mutsuhiko Izumi from Guitar Freaks & DrumMania. But that song is Too Hard for me.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Anyone have any sixlets?

Nemodius

what's a "Sixlet", is it a snack, would it go well with 7 Up ???

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

HobbitGamer

I had some cereal this morning, and had to restrain myself from wanting seven more helpings of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

#MudStrongs

Nemodius

@HobbitGamer
Don't mean to hate, but yours was # 8, I'm not tryin to whine, I'll just continue with # 9

Anti-Matter

So, mine is TEN Little Indian Boys.

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

And mine was ZERO Little Indian Boys since I stole the "1" from the "10", so now it's "0" by dat logic!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

I'm the ONE
Love me, love me, love me, love me....
I'm the ONE
Love me, love me, love me, love me.....

The One - Kylie Minogue

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic