Forums

Topic: Quick, before the mods come!

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,806

Fooligan

It was his hat Mr. Krabs. He was number 1!

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

boop22

@Yosheel Mostly a portable gamer and long time Pokemon nerd.

boop22

Eel

Yeah I do that sometimes.

Anyway, seriously, what do you need and why are you being weird. This is not a general discussion thread you know.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

New users; every time one gets confused and wanders in, a mod comes and resets us!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Third time's the charm?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

In b4 Yosh!!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

I was thrilled to get a 6 letter word in Letter Quest, until I died after.

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

Why was six afraid of seven?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Tyranexx

Grump grump A certain mod couldn't have waited for at least ONE more normal post....

Fooligan

I could see it as you turned to stone
Still clearly I can hear you say
Don't leave don't give up on me
Two weeks and you ran away
I remember don't lie to me
You couldn't see that it was not that way
Swear I never gave up on you

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

HobbitGamer

edit
I have a three hour meeting today.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Fooligan

The Horsemen are drawing nearer
On leather steeds they ride
They've come to take your life
On through the dead of night
With the Four Horsemen ride
Or choose your fate and die

HobbitGamer

I've gotta remove five lugnuts from my wheel later, before I can practice dentistry on my steering knuckle.

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

Minutes until I can leave: 7.

(@Fooligan: Props for the All That Remains reference!)

Fooligan

@Tyranexx Yeah. What do you think about the Metallica one? I would h8 for that to go unnoticed.

1UP_MARIO

Mario kart 9 isn’t coming soon

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Tyranexx

I'll settle for Dragon Quest XI on the Switch!

@Fooligan: Also a good one!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic