Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,638

Captain_Toad

Cold Weather. I can't stand the heat whichever case.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Cold, because I can warm myself up easily. I have trouble sleeping in humid temperatures.
Cold weather is nothing to me most of the time here in the UK. I often brag to my friends while wearing a regular shirt "It's not that cold!"

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Doge

Cold.
I've been yelled at by teachers saying "Your crazy! wear a coat! its freezing!"
Heat sucks, cawz i've had to many experiences a getting into my car, after a long summer day of bikeing. oh god, believe me. it sucks.

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

The_Fox

I love the cold and hate the heat. Living in Florida for six months was hell for me.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

GuSolarFlare

LET'S ALL FREEZE THE WORLD!!! AW YEAH!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Retro_on_theGo
no, you're not! the other heat lovers like you so far are on the previous page.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HawkeyeWii

Hot

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I'm one who likes cold weather.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Emaan

I would choose hot weather. I live in Florida, I'm used to it

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Tasuki

Well it looks like alot of people rather deal with cold weather for the exact same reason I do. Ok so I have some time now before bed so it's next question time.

Question# 473: Have you ever been to a convention? If not what one would you like to go to?

I have just been to a few small local ones. One was a SciFi convention where I got to meet Lucy Lawless who played Xena Warrior Princess on the show of the same name back in the 90's. I also was to a local anime one as well. The one I would really like to go to one year is either E3 or Blizzcon.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Freeon-Leon

Yes, it's called TNT and I think it's the biggest anime/videogame convention around here (Mexico City)... it's kinda lame though.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Jaz007

No, but in a few months I'm going to one with my sister, her husband, and her husband's little sister (who is also the girl I like). I'm planning to cosplay as Keo (Fruits Basket) and Nathan Drake.

Jaz007

Doge

I went to Rhode Island Comic-con. Cosplayed as Waluigi. I bet the one in New York was btter though.

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Tasuki

@Jaz007: Well better watch out if you are Keo and she wants to hug you. I dont think it will be much fun going around a convention as a cat.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic