Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,620

TsunamiSensei

I'm one who likes cold weather.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

e-love

I would choose hot weather. I live in Florida, I'm used to it

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Tasuki

Well it looks like alot of people rather deal with cold weather for the exact same reason I do. Ok so I have some time now before bed so it's next question time.

Question# 473: Have you ever been to a convention? If not what one would you like to go to?

I have just been to a few small local ones. One was a SciFi convention where I got to meet Lucy Lawless who played Xena Warrior Princess on the show of the same name back in the 90's. I also was to a local anime one as well. The one I would really like to go to one year is either E3 or Blizzcon.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Freeon-Leon

Yes, it's called TNT and I think it's the biggest anime/videogame convention around here (Mexico City)... it's kinda lame though.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Jaz007

No, but in a few months I'm going to one with my sister, her husband, and her husband's little sister (who is also the girl I like). I'm planning to cosplay as Keo (Fruits Basket) and Nathan Drake.

Jaz007

HankLangley

I went to Rhode Island Comic-con. Cosplayed as Waluigi. I bet the one in New York was btter though.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Tasuki

@Jaz007: Well better watch out if you are Keo and she wants to hug you. I dont think it will be much fun going around a convention as a cat.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TheKingOfTown

No and none of them

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Marks

I've only been to one, in Vancouver, called Fan Expo. I'm most likely going to Comic Con next year.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

GuSolarFlare

ressaca friends it's an anime/manga focused convention with any other kind of entertainment stuff made with the remainings of anime friends(the main event for anime/manga in São Paulo. maybe even in Brazil) me and my friends expended all our money in just 2 hours I bought some mangas and got a Keyblade chain(kind of a necklace.) and there was even a nintendo room(it was lame because it was half the size of the playstation portable room and since the 3DS had just lauched no one with a DS would get to play but no one with a 3DS had the same games so it was simply a bunch of awkward guys with nintendo handhelds and nothing to do....)
I want to go again but next time it'll be anime friends the really big one!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

I've been going to the London MCM Expos ever since my friend introduced me to them! Sometimes, I swear I belong there. It's also the only place where I can play upcoming release demos.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jani-Koblaney

Nope. And I don't plan to for multiple reasons.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RR529

Nope, & nope.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

rolLTheDice

Not really the conventional type, so i'll just answer yesterday's question instead.

Tasuki wrote:

Question# 472: Would rather deal with hot weather or cold weather?

Cold weather with a hot girl in the cabin. If not i want it hot. Less bad surprises.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.