Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 926 to 945 of 1,620

GuSolarFlare

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Sitting around all day playing games and watching anime. As of late, mostly anime.

forgot to put anime in my answer....
I'm specially interested in the next episode of HunterXHunter!!!.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Sitting around all day playing games and watching anime. As of late, mostly anime.

This pretty much. Been watching a lot Bleach lately.

Jaz007

The_Fox

Getting prepared for the block party tomorrow. Right now I'm making half a dozen drunken watermelons. I have no clue as to why I've been asked to make so many, but who am I to argue?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

mamp

My nursing assignments.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

theblackdragon

sleep is the only plan i have.
... and as we all know, the best laid plans of dragons and men often go awry...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

After a 10 mile bike ride, I'll play Guild Wars 2 and AC:NL. Church tomorrow and that should be it.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

LordJumpMad

Just got back with my date with retro, it was very nice u_u

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

RR529

As for today, I just finished watching Batman Year One for the first time, and I'll be watching Toonami later tonight (especially looking forward to Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, & InuYasha).

As for tomorrow, I'm not sure yet, but everyone in my family has their vacations starting tomorrow, and although we don't have the money to go anywhere, we'll probably find something to do (probably visit my grandmother, as I usually do on Sundays).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

TsunamiSensei

Probably play way too much League of Legends... and Mario & Luigi Dream Team.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Jani-Koblaney

Hopefully travel somewhere tomorrow..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Tasuki

Question#471: Do you think that third party support will get better for the Wii U?

Honestly I hate to say this but I do not. Not sure what it is or why but it just seems that third parties just don't think that Nintendo audiences want games like CoD or Madden. Seems kinda silly but it is what it is. Honestly I do feel for people who only want or can only afford one system and has to choose between Nintendo exclusives and third party games, For me though it doesn't really matter since the days of SNES I have always had another system right next to my Nintendo.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GuSolarFlare

nope, but it looks better than it was on the Wii at least!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HankLangley

I hope so. they just gotta make better features for wii u ports of a 360 game without messing it up.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Jaz007

No, I think it will get worse as games are designed to run on next-gen power. If we're lucky we will see the odd exclusive like with the Wii. I think the little support we get will be mostly phased out as games stop being made for PS360.

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.