Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,638

HawkeyeWii

IGN and Gametrailers

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

RR529

Digitally Downloaded, Nintendo World Report, IGN, and occasionally...

Klimbatize wrote:

FamilyFriendlyGaming.com

^_^

I see I'm not the only one...

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Banker-Style

IGN,CVG and ONM

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

mamp

Gonintendo, IGN and Gametrailers

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

RevolverLink

USgamer and Destructoid, mostly.

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

unrandomsam

Nowhere. (I might look at a specific review somewhere else).

Every now and again I try to use Famitsu but it is difficult even with Google Chrome and translate.

(If there was an international version of Famitsu I would probably just read that its as close as I can find when it comes to reviewing things I like in a similar way).

Super Play used to like the same things I did (Or maybe me reading that influenced what I came to like afterwards).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Skip_Bayless

Game Informer and sometimes PC Gamer.

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

CM30

Well, forums mostly, since I find people's opinions on games on message boards more interesting than 'professional' articles.

Other than that, GoNintendo, My Nintendo News, Nintendo 3DS Daily, Official Nintendo Magazine, sometimes Zelda Informer and Zelda Dungeon and what not.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

Icefreak45

Ign, pushsquare, and youtube.

3DS FC: 2277-6750-5893

Captain_Toad

Um, Ign, gamespot, youtube, gametrailers, G4, ...........

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Tasuki

Well I really hope you all are enjoying these questions. I try to come up with some good ones but sometimes I just can't think of any lol.

Anyway today is the start of the weekend so

Question#470: It's the weekend. What are your plans?

Well today I am heading over to Target to pick up some games. Not sure yet if I want to pick up Mario and Luigi or something that I missed. Than I plan to veg out on Duck Tales: Remastered, World of Warcraft and whatever I get at Target today. Tomorrow I have to work so probably not much of anything tomorrow.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GuSolarFlare

I'm going to sink in the world of classic games and hope that next week I find the time to send my 3DS to repair.... now that I'm in the college all my friends are busy studying(and strangely most of my grades are better than theirs, maybe it's because I'm really loving the computer engineering course!!!!! ) so I have nothing else to do...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TheKingOfTown

Sitting around all day playing games and watching anime. As of late, mostly anime.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GuSolarFlare

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Sitting around all day playing games and watching anime. As of late, mostly anime.

forgot to put anime in my answer....
I'm specially interested in the next episode of HunterXHunter!!!.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

TheKingOfTown wrote:

This pretty much. Been watching a lot Bleach lately.

Jaz007

The_Fox

Getting prepared for the block party tomorrow. Right now I'm making half a dozen drunken watermelons. I have no clue as to why I've been asked to make so many, but who am I to argue?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic