Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,620

Tasuki

Klimbatize wrote:

I doubt I'll ever get one because there's nothing I like enough to want it permanently on my body.

On women, however, tattoos can be a major plus.

I have to say I do agree with that.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SkywardLink98

No for a couple reasons. For one I'd probably regret it, and from what I hear getting them removed hurts plenty. For two, my religion frowns upon it. Though if I were to get one, it'd be the Triforce on the back of my hand.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

RR529

Nope.

It's not that I'm against tattoos (I don't mind if you have one or two, it's when you canvas your entire arm/leg/body when you start looking dumb), but I can't think of anything I'd want permanently on me.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CrimsonFire

No,however if i ever did for some reason,it'd be something video game related.Either something from Sonic,Pokemon or Zelda.

Retro_on_theGo

No tattoos and I don't want any. I got nothing against tattoos but like others have said I could never pick something I permanently want on my body. And I'm probably one of the very few people that actually find tattoos unattractive on a chick. I'd still date a chick with some, no big deal, but it's definitely not a plus for me.

Oh and big shout out to everyone who said The Eagles and Chicago for the only band you could listen to question! You guys have great taste!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

GuSolarFlare

wow I think this is the first time almost everyone had the same answer LOL.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LordJumpMad

They can be awesome
Untitled
I know I want one, just waiting for the right time.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

I've got quite a few already, but I've still got plenty of canvas left that'll wind up used someday. Lack of funds and traveling time is the only thing preventing me from being completely covered at the moment, lol.

By the way, don't worry, i've got nothing against you guys who have nothing against me for doing something with my own body that you wouldn't decide to do with yours personally. It really is true, that one saying about 'the difference between tattooed people and people without tattoos is that the tattooed people don't give a crap whether or not anyone else has any tattoos of their own'. yeesh.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

No. They seem pointless and ugly to me. Also, as others have said, I wouldn't want a permanent mark on my body.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

DreamyViridi

I don't have any and I can do without. Nothing against them, I've seen some awesome tattoo patterns; I just don't want or need one. Plus they hurt like hell getting them on or off the skin from what I've heard and seen.

If there was no consequences though, I'd think about getting Kid Icarus: Uprising's Virgo Palm pattern on my right arm.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

DreamyViridi wrote:

If there was no consequences though, I'd think about getting Kid Icarus: Uprising's Virgo Palm pattern on my right arm.

cool! like the in game talk where they say palms are like tatoos?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@GustavoSF - Exactly. I am a Virgo so it'd fit.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

@DreamViridi in my case it would be harder. people would get scared if I walked around with a taurus arm!

my Backloggery

Banker-Style

No,but I do like looking them Tatoo mags.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

FriedSquid

I don't have any tattoos, and it's unlikely that I would get any. However, I think tattoos are really, really cool, and it would be neat to get one at some point. I only don't know how much they hurt and if I'd be able to take it... and I also probably wouldn't be able to decide or come up with any cool designs that I wouldn't regret later. D: But in an idealistic world where pain doesn't matter and I can change the tattoos anytime I want... DEFINITELY YES.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Snagrio

No and I never will. Especially after what a guest pastor at my church said about them. And he had tattoos left over from the past, so what he said definitely wasn't hogwash.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.