Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,620

SheldonRandoms

A giant pizza, with everything on it, wrapped in bacon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

20 spicy buffalo wings, 4 perfectly seasoned well done T-bone steaks with a large bowl of white rice on the side, a few pieces of sweet and sour chicken, a couple of eggrolls. broccoli, carrot slices, and noodles, 2 hamburgers made just the way I like em (no vegetables on them cus they kill the flavor) baked salmon, about 2 pounds of fried shrimp, crab meat wrapped in bacon. a stack of 10 blueberry pancakes with 5 strips of bacon and 5 sausage patties on the side, 5 of my grandpas barbecued ribs, 2 of my grandmas fried chicken legs. for dessert id want an icecream pie with chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce, and caramel, covered in walnuts and hard chocolate in a cinnamon pie shell. 2 bags of sour patch watermelon candies, one of my grandmas cakes, all the kinds of cookies we only make during Christmas (too many to count!), a giant sized Hershey's chocolate bar from the candy store at the mall, 10 chocolate cupcakes, and a bag of skittles. and about ....30 cans of Sunkist.
my perfect last meal~

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Captain_Toad

Everything :3

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

A portable Cici's, that way the meal would never end.

Jaz007

Magikarp3

Easy. Souffle. Yummy.

Points to anyone who gets the reference

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Kyloctopus

A big boul of Bread Pudding, with pumpkin spice and/or cinnamon, with vanilla sauce on top.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Tasuki

I found it kinda funny how everyone thought instantly of death row lol.

For me I probably would want a buffet something like Golden Corral so that way I can enjoy all my favorite foods.

Ok so I guess I have a request for today's question so why not.

This question is from Nobodys_Angel.

Question #464: If you could have a character's hairstyle from any media (game, book, movie, cartoon, etc.), who would it be?

Ok so there you have it should be some interesting answers for this one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Either Guile's or Paul Phoenix's hairstyles.........They have great hairstyles!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nimsie

Untitled

I want Thor's hair! It's Marvelous!

Edited on by Nimsie

Nimsie

GuSolarFlare

dark pit!
Untitled
or, if I could have all the hair's powers too, I'd chose sunny from toriko:
(that monster IS the hair)
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

Predictable I know but probably Luigi's.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tricoloryoshi

Seymour guado's from FFX

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

RR529

Goku's hair, and any other answer is wrong. Factually wrong

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.