General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 721 to 740 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

721. Posted:

Well, I have gotten other people suspended from school, and also talked my way out of getting in trouble, even if it was my fault. To this day, no one knows, that it was I who took the principle's hood ornament.
Even when I was little, I was a mean little madman~

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

722. Posted:

................Where do I begin?

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

723. Posted:

i've almost been suspended several times. bus incedents, fights, causing fights, arguing with teachers, you name it.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

724. Posted:

Suspended? Heck, I actually got into so many fights (not that I started them) during my junior year of high school that I was expelled. Finding another school was no picnic, I can tell you that much.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

ogo79

725. Posted:

ive never been banned from school but im banned from 49 states in amurica.
people are too strict

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Ryno

726. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

ive never been banned from school but im banned from 49 states in amurica.
people are too strict

Glad you found the one state where its not against the law to be naked.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

727. Posted:

I almost got suspended for coming to school 5 minutes late too many days.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

ultraraichu

728. Posted:

Nope, but then again my former schools seem like they had a higher tolerance level. As long as you don't get into a fight 3 days a row or bring a "weapon", you're good.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
C.S Lewis

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

729. Posted:

No. Never. If I ever got suspended when I was still in school; my life would've been over. Parents would've made sure of that...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

730. Posted:

Question #461: What was your first job? If you never had a job what would you like your first job to be?

My first job was a stocker at Kmart. Worked that job for 3 years till I found a better job.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

731. Posted:

first job? hard one... I know what kind of job I want but it's impossible as a first job..... well... maybe anything where I can use my brain in creative way since when people needed my help at school it was always carrying heavy things around, or help studying. boring stuff that makes me want to stay away from any "repetitive continuous action"-work.....

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Mickey

732. Posted:

I'd like my first job to be as a comic shop cashier. Though I probably won't be the most encouraging cashier you've ever seen... "What's that, Red Hood And The Outlaws? Okay, if that's what you waaant."

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

733. Posted:

My first real job was a cashier/bagboy/stocker at a grocery store called Food Lion.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

WildMan

734. Posted:

Working on my uncle's farm. He would have us do things like: baling hay, feeding animals, stacking hay bales, etc.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

ultraraichu

735. Posted:

My first job was telemarketing for firefighter donations (so we were told). Worse job ever if you have emotions, stayed for only 8 hours.

Second job (current) is paid-intern for a Trust Company. Talk about big jumps.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
C.S Lewis

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AuthorMessage

RR529

736. Posted:

Collections agent. I was one of those evil guys that calls you to tell you you're late on your car, boat, jewelry, or hearing aid payment (yes, you heard that right, hearing aids).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

737. Posted:

First job was working in a Movie Theater. I cleaned movie houses, ran projection, and served concessions. It was pretty fun — got to take the girlfriends to the movies for free, etc. Now I've been working my career in IT for 8 years.

SphericalCrusher

Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

Spectator

738. Posted:

Desk Job at City Hall

Spectator

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

739. Posted:

Official "rare download" assistant
Best YT show here!
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

Splat

740. Posted:

A pizza place.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake