General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

Doge

681. Posted:

Paper Mario Sticker star. i knew it wasnt gonna be as good as the others because of lack of partners, unique attacks, etc, but i played it, and i was like "dafuq am i playing" Yeah i completed it, but i sure wasnt happy
NO STORY AT ALL. so bland, just so, so, so ,so ,so, so (you get the point), so so, bland.

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

682. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Ocarina of Time (Have mercy!), Majora's Mask, Mario 3D Land, Mario 64, Final Fantasy XIII (Biggest one). (Just my opinions, doods!)

Say it ain't so!
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

683. Posted:

Once or twice. The Original Devil May Cry was disappointing...but that was partly because I played DMC3 and 4 beforehand...

Then there's the big one: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Good gods that games thoroughly terrible. I still hate Jeremy Dunham from IGN for overselling that game to me and so many others. Reading the review again, I can't even tell if we were even playing the same game.

Otherwise a lot of games disappoint me when I set the bar low already...weird how that happens....

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

684. Posted:

I think when this happens I mentally block it out or something so I won't be sad over the money I wasted, because I'm having a tough time thinking of one off the top of my head.
Oh.
Shantae: Risky's Revenge! I hated it, (Geez, I know I'm gonna get heat for this.)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

World

685. Posted:

I like to think I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to games, but Kingdom Hearts. On paper, it seemed like exactly my thing and the reviews were so good!

But it just didn't click with me for some reason, no idea why. To this day I've kept it, reluctant to sell it in case I "get" it after all.

World

AuthorMessage

RR529

686. Posted:

In recent memory, Mutant Mudds. Plastic visuals that don't look retro. Cheap difficulty. unoriginal cliché gameplay, story, and levels. No bosses.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

687. Posted:

Ready 2 Rumble: Revolution: I thought this game would be good, it was the latest Ready 2 Rumble game since Round 2, but when I played the game, it was too late, I was disappointed too even give a second chance.

Animal Crossing: City Folk: I thought city folk would be good, population growing and wild world were great and I loved them, played both for hours........days.......weeks........months...........years...........however city folk, was just wild world, but with improved graphics, also the city part was lackluster. New Leaf then came by and is now my favorite Animal Crossing game, as for city folk, it was too late, I was disappointed too even give a second chance.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

688. Posted:

A couple of times....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

689. Posted:

Question #459: Have you ever suffered from a case of insomnia?

Every once in awhile I do. Nothing major. Usually if I do its due to too much caffeine during the day. Sometimes like last night I have no idea why.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Emaan

690. Posted:

I wouldn't call it insomnia by any means but I have hit a sleep cycle this summer in which I stay up until 3 AM and I don't know why. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

691. Posted:

once... I normally have the oposite problem as soon as the sun goes down I'm already sleepy by 10P.M. I fall asleep almost instantly trying to resist ends being useless...

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

692. Posted:

I don't think, maybe once or twice, but maybe it was that it was uncomfortable at that time.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

693. Posted:

Just a few times.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

694. Posted:

Can't sleep, right? A few times. And god do I get so annoyed and mad when it happens.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

695. Posted:

I have been unable to sleep a few nights. Really boring just lying there in bed. Usually there isn't a big event I'm anticipating either.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

696. Posted:

As far as I know once. When it came out I rented Paper Mario: Thousand year door. I was playing the tree level and I stayed up the whole night till morn completing that level. I also had to play soccer early that day.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Mickey

697. Posted:

Sometimes. I get it less often than I used to in my childhood though.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Karakato

698. Posted:

I think I had a couple of nights where I couldn't sleep. But those were when I had some important presentations to prepare for. I couldn't sleep even if I tried to since I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Relias

699. Posted:

Currently having it.. darn That Capcom and their Monster Hunter... please someone shut off my Wii U... I do like sleep.. I really do... but must defeat one more monster.. must make one more weapon.. must... ,,,, zzzzz..zzz...z.....

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

700. Posted:

I've had it before. It sucks when it happens. :(

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown