General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 601 to 620 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

ClockworkMario

601. Posted:

I used to be a liquid, but it just wasn't for me.

Currently on the plate: Zero Escape – Virtues Last Reward
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – DC
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Waiting to be devoured:
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Far Cry 3
Tons of Steam-games

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129 | Nintendo Network ID: Soon

AuthorMessage

RR529

602. Posted:

Live in Missouri, & have stayed in Kansas, South Dakota, Minnesota, & Florida (briefly been through Iowa & North Dakota, on the trips we took to MN)

Never been to another country, although we go so far north in MN, that some buildings have both U.S. & Canadian flags.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

603. Posted:

I've been all over the east coast. Had a conference in NYC earlier this year. Have one next year in Vegas (looking forward to that one.. lol)

Been to Germany for a month just to chill. Take a cruise once a year to the Bahamas, Grand Cayman, and some of those random islands. So I get around quite a bit.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

604. Posted:

ClockworkMario wrote:

I used to be a liquid, but it just wasn't for me.

lmao

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

605. Posted:

Yes. Right now, in fact, I'm in a state of insanity.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

AlGator

606. Posted:

A quick count shows 31 states - most of the missing ones are in the southeast. I've visited 3 continents, lived in 3 countries, and visited at least a couple of dozen more. But I'd guess I'm a lot older than most people on this page...

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

607. Posted:

As someone who lived close to the Four Corners area, I tended to cross any of the borders around once a week. And I've also been to Nevada and California.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Birdman

608. Posted:

Well, I've lived in Illinois my entire life, but here are the other states I've been to:
Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, Florida, North Carolina (on a layover only), Oklahoma, California, and ... hmm. Thought I'd have gone to a few more than that, but I have been to Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji before, so I guess that's ok.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

ultraraichu

609. Posted:

Yep, at least twice a week. Live in New York but work part-time in New Jersey.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
C.S Lewis

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AuthorMessage

Nintenzo

610. Posted:

Yes, many times.

BBBBBBackloggery

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Nintenzo_

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

611. Posted:

I'm from Iowa, but I've vacationed in almost every mid-west state. I've gone out as far to Nevada. Never been east before though. I briefly went to Indiana, and stayed in Illinois for a weekend, but that is it.

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

612. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Live in Missouri, & have stayed in Kansas, South Dakota, Minnesota, & Florida (briefly been through Iowa & North Dakota, on the trips we took to MN)

Never been to another country, although we go so far north in MN, that some buildings have both U.S. & Canadian flags.

And Iowa was obviously the most classy and awesome state you went to? Right? Everyone talks crap about Iowa, but it's just a nice, normal state. Nice people, good schools, no major disasters. Overall, pretty nice. But you still have the people, "UGH! Iowa SUCKS! I can't wait to move to California or New York!"

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

Konata

613. Posted:

Many, many times.
So far I can count about 13 different states I have been to. But I travel a lot so I have visited most of them multiple times.
And I've gone out of the country some too.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

614. Posted:

Yep. My family kinda goes out of state to visit a relative at least once a year.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

615. Posted:

Question #455: Have you ever had a dream or nightmare that you couldn't explain?

Ok this one comes from my own experience last night. Last night I dreamed that I was on vacation with my son (I am guessing it was a vacation) and we were in a hotel but this hotel was huge. It had and amusement park in it and a shopping center lol. Anyway It was so big that I ended up losing my son in it and I will say it was pretty scary. Luckily at the end of my dream I found him and he was alright.

Not sure where that dream came from, I am not planning to go on vacation or even a hotel anytime soon, and we weren't talking about it. In fact I didnt even recognize the hotel from anything. It was just weird.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Mickey

616. Posted:

I've had plenty of dreams that I can't explain. Too many to pick from. The human brain is a little weird sometimes...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

617. Posted:

Yeah, I had nightmares. Lot's and lot's, of nightmares.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

618. Posted:

Yeah, I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I've definitely had them.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

619. Posted:

Edit: Dang, too late. :(
Answer to today's question: I'm livin' dat dream. :*

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Squid

620. Posted:

I honestly can't recall any nightmares I've had ever. I'm really not sure that I even get them... But I've definitely had my share of strange dreams, and I even write them down and check a dream dictionary or something. Even then I still can't figure out what they mean. You'd think that if our subconsciousness was trying to tell us something it could be a little more clear about it. :P

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid