Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,620

FOREST_RANGER

As someone who lived close to the Four Corners area, I tended to cross any of the borders around once a week. And I've also been to Nevada and California.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Birdman

Well, I've lived in Illinois my entire life, but here are the other states I've been to:
Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Missouri, Florida, North Carolina (on a layover only), Oklahoma, California, and ... hmm. Thought I'd have gone to a few more than that, but I have been to Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji before, so I guess that's ok.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

ultraraichu

Yep, at least twice a week. Live in New York but work part-time in New Jersey.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

RudysaurusRex

I'm from Iowa, but I've vacationed in almost every mid-west state. I've gone out as far to Nevada. Never been east before though. I briefly went to Indiana, and stayed in Illinois for a weekend, but that is it.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

RudysaurusRex

RR529 wrote:

Live in Missouri, & have stayed in Kansas, South Dakota, Minnesota, & Florida (briefly been through Iowa & North Dakota, on the trips we took to MN)

Never been to another country, although we go so far north in MN, that some buildings have both U.S. & Canadian flags.

And Iowa was obviously the most classy and awesome state you went to? Right? Everyone talks crap about Iowa, but it's just a nice, normal state. Nice people, good schools, no major disasters. Overall, pretty nice. But you still have the people, "UGH! Iowa SUCKS! I can't wait to move to California or New York!"

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Many, many times.
So far I can count about 13 different states I have been to. But I travel a lot so I have visited most of them multiple times.
And I've gone out of the country some too.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Yep. My family kinda goes out of state to visit a relative at least once a year.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Tasuki

Question #455: Have you ever had a dream or nightmare that you couldn't explain?

Ok this one comes from my own experience last night. Last night I dreamed that I was on vacation with my son (I am guessing it was a vacation) and we were in a hotel but this hotel was huge. It had and amusement park in it and a shopping center lol. Anyway It was so big that I ended up losing my son in it and I will say it was pretty scary. Luckily at the end of my dream I found him and he was alright.

Not sure where that dream came from, I am not planning to go on vacation or even a hotel anytime soon, and we weren't talking about it. In fact I didnt even recognize the hotel from anything. It was just weird.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mickey

I've had plenty of dreams that I can't explain. Too many to pick from. The human brain is a little weird sometimes...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

Yeah, I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I've definitely had them.

Jaz007

FriedSquid

I honestly can't recall any nightmares I've had ever. I'm really not sure that I even get them... But I've definitely had my share of strange dreams, and I even write them down and check a dream dictionary or something. Even then I still can't figure out what they mean. You'd think that if our subconsciousness was trying to tell us something it could be a little more clear about it.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

RR529

Too many to list (or accurately remember).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Yellowgerbil

I had one where I was being chased by a vampire thing and I had that feeling in a dream where I was running very slowly and out of breath within seconds, there was a tower in the mist and I locked myself inside it. Strangely there was a friendly werewolf in it and lead me out, but the vampire was there but was friendly now and gave me a chocolate biscuit and a donut. Yeah I have pretty weird nightmares.

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

DreamyViridi

Last night; I had a random dream. I was walking downstairs and in the dining room, a zombie was chewing on my older brother. I run to the back garden shed; and grab a 'Mario & Luigi' style Hammer. Swinging at the zombie, everyone (including my bro) is oddly very calm and for some reason, my parents were questioning my actions. I curl up in a corner... and then I wake up.

Makes no sense, what does it mean?!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SubBronze

I once had a dream that I was a Roman Emperor and after watching a battle at the Colosseum, I went to my room but a tiger started chasing me and killed me in the emperor's bedroom just as I was closing the door to keep it from coming in. Then my perspective changed to one of the emperor's servants and a time traveller came and we went in some crazy Matrix-like world. Then another servant came with the emperor's dead body in wheelbarrow, but no one cared. Then I woke up.

Crazy.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Tasuki

Ok so this question came about a conversation that my friend and I were having and I thought it would make an interesting question, so here we go

Question #456: What do you think of DLC on video games?

Me, I dont know I guess I am old school but I see DLC as a cop out for game companies to release unfinished games. I mean I see the point in DLC to add longevity to a game but I feel that we shouldn't be charged for it. If I pay $60 I should get a full game. It be like a movie studio releasing half a movie on DVD and than saying want to see more ok pay another $20. Thats one reason I usually wait for Game of the Year Editions to come out and buy games then.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.