Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,620

SubBronze

Hyrule Historia, because I don't read and incredibly uncultured

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Happy_Mask

Nothing I can think of, all the books I read would likely leave me dead or miserable.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Undead_terror

The only two books I would like to see the action is a super Mario book (It's been a nice few years since I read it and saw it) that Mario had to get 7 or 9 special mushrooms so he can stop bowser and the army of boo's, then there was a book (I also forgot the name of it) about a kid or teen that goes to a old mansion or something and finds out the place is haunted by ghost children (I forgot how much) and he must help them out or something to find out how they died.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Klimbatize

I would live in the Bible, Old Testament, in particular. It would fit my lifestyle of avoiding shellfish and having multiple wives quite nicely.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

FOREST_RANGER

Maybe Hank the Cowdog. Sounds fun to be a rancher and have two dogs and a cat talk behind your back :3

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

World

@Caniswolfred Which Redwall book? Or do you mean the one, the only, the original?

On the topic of Redwall, I always wanted to roll with the Long Patrol.

World

CanisWolfred

@World I kinda meant the whole series, since it's all in the same world. But I'd probably go for the original. They seemed less likely to trust the whole "Martin's Ghost" thing then, IIRC, whereas in later ones it's pretty much a proven fact.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tasuki

Question #453: Do you have any pets? If you dont want kinds of pet would you like?

I myself have 7 cats. In the past I have had two guinea pigs and some fish as well, and a hamster.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Jaz007

I have two wonderful cats, both boys.

Jaz007

World

My parents are currently housing my cat. He's a mostly Abyssinian oddball.

I want a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. I wouldn't get one because they're so fragile, but they're so cute!

World

Happy_Mask

I have 2 cats, and 2 dogs. I like the dogs better, because they're actually nice, my cats always want my attention, literally headbutt me until I give them it, then they sprint out of the room, come back 5 minutes later, rinse and repeat.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Splat

One amazingly lazy cat.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Snagrio

3 small parrots (budgie, cockatiel, green cheeked conure), 8 chickens, and a tank of 20-something fish. Plus the family dog and cat.

My ultimate dream pet though would be an ostrich, and it's actually possible too.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DreamyViridi

I used to have a pet cat, Garfield; no joke. Past away during my secondary school days.
I don't want or need another pet, though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.