General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 501 to 520 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

501. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

I think my crappy computer would burst into flames if I tried to run Minecraft. :p

That and I don't have an Xbox either. Not interested in playing it anyway.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

502. Posted:

Not really interested in it. I might've had fun playing with friends but the only guy I know who played Minecraft stopped playing years ago. I'm sure it's good but I don't care for it anyway.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

503. Posted:

I have, but I found it to be too much work for too little reward in terms of creating anything, so I gave up.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

504. Posted:

Nah, I find it boring.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

ultraraichu

505. Posted:

Nope. I don't play PC games and I rarely play my brother's Xbox 360. Plus it really doesn't catch my fancy.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
C.S Lewis

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

506. Posted:

Question#451: Do you believe there is other intelligent beings out there other than on Earth?

They might be but I dont think there are. I think that what it takes to sustain life the Earth lucked out and has the right mixture. Kinda like baking a cake if you get my comparison. You need to right amount of flour, sugar, eggs etc. and to bake it at the right temperature to get a cake. I think the same goes for life.

Wow what a comparison huh? Lol,

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

507. Posted:

Could be more people that are more different and more intelligent, so probable so.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

508. Posted:

I don't know, I guess you would have to see to believe...the real deal and not photo shop.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Varia01

509. Posted:

It's possible. It would be neat to be in communication with beings as smart as we are unless we would have to set up a Galactic Federation and a female bounty hunter to take them on.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

510. Posted:

Out of the hundreds of billions of galaxies, there is definitely at least one more supporting life. We just have access to such a tiny, tiny portion of the universe that this is even a question.

Is it likely that we are the only planet in 500 billion galaxies to do anything? Likely not. We've already identified many planets in the Golden range from their star, just like us, we just have no way of getting there.

And in comparison, there might not be intelligent life on this planet. lol

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Chris720

511. Posted:

Umm... I'm finding it quite hard to find intelligent life on this planet, let alone other planets.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

512. Posted:

I do believe there is other beings out there, just not intelligent. Just like us~

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

513. Posted:

I'd say it's quite likely that there is, or will be, as the universe is ever growing. Hopefully humanity will be around long enough to interact with other sentient life, though they may be better off without our influence. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

514. Posted:

Of course there is. The universe is so huge, none of us can comprehend it. I'm positive that there is SOME sort of intelligent life out there in the many, many, many, many, many, many depths of space. :p

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Mickey

515. Posted:

Well, I'm a huge Star Trek fan so... yeah. I really hope there is.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

516. Posted:

There probably is at least another extraterrestrial life out there that's intelligent, even though it seems exceptionally unlikely for the perfect environment to be created.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

517. Posted:

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

There probably is at least another extraterrestrial life out there that's intelligent, even though it seems exceptionally unlikely for the perfect environment to be created.

I'd actually say it's pretty likely, considering how big the universe is.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

518. Posted:

With the mind-boggling size of our galaxy, let alone the universe, it is absolutely certain that there is other intelligent life somewhere out there. We have already identified multiple planets which may be capable of having life on in our own galaxy.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Varia01

519. Posted:

There probably is, but they are just FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR away. They may have a similar rank of technology their space technology doesn't have a super strong radar to find other beings, or they may be intelligent and they just don't use technology. Our planet can't be the only life, there has to be more. The intelligent life may be very different though. They have different feelings, thoughts, and opinions as directed to everything. Their anatomy will be different, heck, they may not be humanoid. I for one is close to believing it. I just need proof which will be a life long impossibility...

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

520. Posted:

With a universe as large as ours, you'd have to be a fool not to believe in other intelligent life. I don't believe they'd be intelligent enough to visit us, like sci-fi likes to imagine, but I believe it's out there, or has existed in the past. You have to consider that the timeline of their civilization would be very difficult to line up with ours. So I'm sure it exists, but the chance of ever meeting it are far too low.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379