Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,638

WolonzoPower

Yeah, usually I do. It's not that I can't wait up, it's just that I choose not to..

Mmm Chicken

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

theblackdragon

i try to, but half the time my efforts wind up spiked by the fact that on work days i'm usually up at 4 in the morning

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Miss_Dark

yeah I stay up very late sometimes I don't go to bed until 3 am

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

RR529

Absolutely (of course, since I don't currently have a job, everyday is an off day).

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Birdman

Usually, unless I simply don't feel like lying in my bed any longer. Just laying there, wasting 2 hours of my life I could be wasting on the internet ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Tasuki

Ok sorry for the late question today I slept in. So that would be a yes for me for yesterday's question.

Question#450: Have you or do you play Minecraft?

Yes I have and its just not my cup of tea. I like watching others play it but I just dont get it.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Retro_on_theGo

My friend actually bought me Minecraft for my birthday! It's cool, I'm grateful he did, I can see why people like it... But I just can't get into it. I messed around with it for about a week and had fun, but I have no desire to come back to it. The creative mode seems like something that would really appeal to me but it just never clicked.

KiwiPanda

Big-Luigi wrote:

No, and I don't plan on playing it either.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

RevolverLink

I think my crappy computer would burst into flames if I tried to run Minecraft.

So no, I haven't played, but I do enjoy seeing all of the ridiculously neat stuff people have built in it.

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, BioShock Infinite, Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Undead_terror

I played the old demo of it before in which you had infinite amount of blocks and I made a few things, I enjoyed it but it's overrated/over used (whatever), it's talked so much that I lost interest in it, everywhere you go and turn there will be a reminder of it and some get shoved in your face. I don't buy games on the computer and I don't have a 360 either so I'm not going to buy it.

Varia01

Rarely. It bores me a little, but still nifty.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

Bulbousaur

I like it and play it every so often offline, but I do agree its a bit overrated.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

TheKingOfTown

I've never played it. Unless the demo on the main website counts. I got bored of that thing after a minute or so.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

RR529

Never played it, but I'd like to give it a try.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

SkywardLink98

I own it.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

TsunamiSensei

I play the iOS version a few times a week.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic