General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 461 to 480 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

RR529

461. Posted:

To many to list. (not necessarily bad things I've done in the past that I'd want to change, but more important tragedies I'd like to prevent).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

462. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Ain't nobody got time for that.

chuckles at the reference

Yea I'm sure there would be things; mostly because I can look back more clearly with the benefit of time (and hind-sight). For all the unsatisfied feelings in one's past, there is also a realization that my experiences have made me the person I am today. And as long as there are new experiences I can look forward to with keener eyes, why should I regret my past?

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

463. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I would go back last month, to find out where I got this itch from. >.>
I knew shouldn't have petted that badkitten.

All kittens are bad, especially the bad ones

You should have known better

WingedFish wrote:

Absolutely. I cannot give details, but I did something when I was 12-13 that I've been regretting ever since that I'd love to erase.

WE WANT DETAILS

We won't judge, I swear ok maybe a little

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

464. Posted:

Yes, and I'd have put more effort into finding the right major before picking a college...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

465. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Absolutely. I cannot give details, but I did something when I was 12-13 that I've been regretting ever since that I'd love to erase.

WE WANT DETAILS

Yeah, when you guys are so mysterious about it and tease like that, it actually creates a story in our mind that is likely far worse than reality. At this point I'm thinking some of have people trapped in your basements or something.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

466. Posted:

come on, let's not pressure each other for details, please. these questions are all in good fun, let's keep 'em lighthearted :3
and yeah, i'd stay out of my basement if i were you D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

467. Posted:

Okay, if we're being real, there is one thing I would change.

It was May 20, 2002. I remember the exact date for a good reason, but I won't get into that. There were two other people with me that were very special, but I don't want to give details. We were in a place that would seem odd for certain reasons. I still can't believe what happened. It was both miraculous and fairly typical all at the same time.

And the smell.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

468. Posted:

Fine no details

But you all have me thinking each of you killed someone. If not multiple someones.

>.>

<.<

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

469. Posted:

@AlexSays: I get the feeling you're thinking that of everyone else because it's something you would've done yourself...

>.>

<.<

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

470. Posted:

: o
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH

Time to skip the country and change my name to Alejandro

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

471. Posted:

Wait, if there are no consquences wouldnt that make changing anything pointless....
Anyway, Id change me meeting this one girl. I made a bad first impression and I want a do over! >:[

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Marks

472. Posted:

I wouldn't want to change anything, I learned from my mistakes. Understanding the consequences has made me and is making me a better person.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

473. Posted:

Heck yeah I would. I would have taken a different job offer that probably would have been more rewarding :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

474. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

WE WANT DETAILS

Yeah, when you guys are so mysterious about it and tease like that, it actually creates a story in our mind that is likely far worse than reality. At this point I'm thinking some of have people trapped in your basements or something.

I would tell, but due to content I would be breaking community rules. ;)

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

475. Posted:

I would have covered the cameras before I did that one thing to the coffee pot at work. Needless to say I wasn't welcome there anymore.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

476. Posted:

Question#449: Do you sleep in on your days off from work/school?

My answer: Yes I do but mainly thats because of how late I go to sleep. Usually I am playing a game and since I dont have to worry about work the next day I tend not to pay attention to the time. Last night I was up till 2 in the morning playing Earthbound lol.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

477. Posted:

Is this a trick question? Yes I do. Mostly because I go to bed late on weekends. Also because my high school starts around 6:30... so its a nice thing to not have to wake up at 5am almost everyday. :P

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

478. Posted:

Yeah, believe me I get exhausted very easily.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Varia01

479. Posted:

Rarely. I'm usually an early-bird no matter the occasion. Unless my mom wants to sleep in.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

480. Posted:

Oh absolutely.i usually stay up late so I have to.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery