General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 441 to 460 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

441. Posted:

Christian Bale. It'd be nice to link the upcoming Justice League movie with the Dark Knight trilogy.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

442. Posted:

CaptainSquid wrote:

There's a Superman/Batman movie being made? I like Batman (don't care for Superman at all personally) and superheroes, but I don't really know enough about them to make a good decision on who should play them. However, if I had to pick, I would say maybe Alec Bladwin to play Batman if he was a lot younger. I don't know if that's a bad choice, but he's the only guy I can think of at the moment. :P

Yes it was announced during Comic Con that the sequel to Man of Steel will be a Superman/Batman movie. And its funny that you mentioned Alec Baldwin. He did actually play The Shadow in a movie back in the 90s.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

443. Posted:

John Hamm.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

444. Posted:

Adam West. Adam West. Adam West. And you guessed it, George Clooney. Oh, and Adam West, he's my favorite.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

445. Posted:

Ok so today's question comes from @Mickey so a big thank you for the question.

Question#448: If you had the chance to change one thing in your past without any consequences would you take that chance?

Well if there were no consequences absolutely. Probably my biggest thing I would change is I wish I did better in school and paid more attention. I will be honestly and say that yeah with all the stuff I pulled and how much effort I put in I am surprised that I did graduate lol.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

446. Posted:

Something bed i did last year,i wont say what but it was bad.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

447. Posted:

I guess back in elementary school I didn't talk, and was completely shy. That's a thing I could definitely change.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

448. Posted:

I really can't think of one thing I would change lol

I'm pretty happy with everything I do.

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Something bed i did last year,i wont say what but it was bad.

Oh come on, you can't leave us on that cliffhanger!

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Ryno

449. Posted:

Oh yeah, I did some stupid stuff in my younger days that I would take back. They just may not be appropriate to share on this site.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

450. Posted:

Well, with no consequences there's a lot of stuff I would change. Only one though, I guess it would be one of the fights I've gotten into back in the beginning of high school. Or maybe just not meet some of the people i have if I could.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Varia01

451. Posted:

The times I called one of my best friends and my complete lack of ideas of things to talk about. Those times were VERY awkward and I am guilty about it. I believe that there were things in my mind to talk about those days....

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

452. Posted:

Yeah. I've done a lot of really stupid things in my life I'd love to change.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

453. Posted:

If I wanted to change something, it'd be with consequences.
If I made myself start working out, I'd want the consequence of being physically fit, so if nothing would change, why would I?
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Mickey

454. Posted:

First, I'd just like to geek-out for a second... OH MY GOSH HE USED MY QUESTION WOW! Now for my answer: I would definitely take that chance. I'd change April 9th of this year so I wouldn't get a crush on my friend in the first place and, since there are no consequences in this scenario, I would still have repented that day. Now how can I get to the alternate universe where this actually happens...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

WildMan

455. Posted:

There's plenty of things I'd want to change. Too many to mention on here.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

456. Posted:

What's the point of going back and changing things if it wouldn't change anything (no consequences)?

I'd only want to go back if there were consequences so that I could change what happens in the future. Most notably, I'd tell Melissa Johnson that I actually do want to date her.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Mickey

457. Posted:

When I said "no consequences", I meant: if something lame happened and it led to something awesome happening, the awesome thing would stay. All of the good consequences would stay or would happen due to the changes you made. I'll admit, the question is sickeningly in our favor. I simply just wanted to ask it.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

458. Posted:

I would go back last month, to find out where I got this itch from. >.>
I knew shouldn't have petted that badkitten.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

mamp

459. Posted:

Yes we all have at least something we wish we could take back and no consequences so why not?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

460. Posted:

Absolutely. I cannot give details, but I did something when I was 12-13 that I've been regretting ever since that I'd love to erase.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64