General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 421 to 440 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

421. Posted:

When semester starts I'll have 5 hours of bus and 10 hours of train per week. Which is sad, because I'll only have 12 hours of classes per week :(

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

KAHN

422. Posted:

i took the subway to work once. there's an interesting story behind it, but i don't feel it's appropriate for the site though.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

Squid

423. Posted:

No, I don't think my town even has public transportation. Maybe a couple buses, but I hardly ever see them, and even less do I see anyone getting on them. :P

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

RR529

424. Posted:

I took the School Bus to and from school during my two years of Jr. High.

I rode the City Bus home after classes, during my first semester of University, but opted for a local Cab service the second semester (much more expensive, but much more convenient as well).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

425. Posted:

i rode the school bus to school back in the day, and i've taken public transportation before when it was available and my vehicle was in the shop. the only bad thing about having to take the bus to work was (a) always having exact change, and (b) bums hanging around some of the stops sometimes. i remember one time when my truck was having a fan replaced, i used those three days on the bus to knock out the final Elite Beat Agents stage in Hard Rock mode (yeah it took that many tries ;___; )

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

426. Posted:

Nope, actually, not once.

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chron., Persona 2: IS
Recently beat: Metro: LL, Ys: MoC, Sly 4
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

427. Posted:

Primary School was a 3 minute walk.
Secondary School... 5 years of agony. Only one bus went that route, it was often late.
6th Form/College, practically next door. ^^
University, back to buses... but at least they're frequent.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

428. Posted:

Ok so this question comes from the comic-con announcement for the sequel to Man of Steel which in case you missed it, the sequel is going to be a Superman/Batman movie. Well Superman will be played by the same actor as the one in Man of Steel. My questions for today is

Question#447: Who would you like to see as the next Batman and why in the Superman/Batman movie?

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Varia01

429. Posted:

Who does the voice of Batman from Justice League Unlimited? Would he make a good actor?

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

430. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Who does the voice of Batman from Justice League Unlimited? Would he make a good actor?

Kevin Conroy. Too old, and he'd have to hit the weights like mad, or CGI a lot of muscle. Still, he's my definitive Batman.

I hope it's someone I'm not too familiar with. If not, chances are I'll be disappointed with the pick. Just one of those things.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Varia01

431. Posted:

Oh ok, than what maybe Christian Bale once again. I have never fully watched The Dark Knight Rises (Though I look forward to it), but he appears to be a good Batman. I agree with you (@Midnight3DS), Kevin Conroy is my definitive Batman too.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

432. Posted:

I don't know. I really want Christian Bale to come back.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

TopLaytonsHat

433. Posted:

I think Christian Bale would be the best bet simply because we're used to seeing him as Batman now and it would feel like a continuation of Christopher Nolan's Batman universe. I think if they got a different actor it would feel like too much of a "reboot" so to speak.

TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

434. Posted:

Bale said he is done playing Batman. I see it as a different universe coming up anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

435. Posted:

Christian Bale me thinks.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Varia01

436. Posted:

Christian Bale is done? Ok.... So..... Uh...... How about..... I got nothing. I need to look at Amazon Instant Video on my kindle fire for actors.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

437. Posted:

I just want the hero that Gotham needs, not the one that Gotham deserves. Then again, anybody can be the Batman.~ :*

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Squid

438. Posted:

There's a Superman/Batman movie being made? I like Batman (don't care for Superman at all personally) and superheroes, but I don't really know enough about them to make a good decision on who should play them. However, if I had to pick, I would say maybe Alec Bladwin to play Batman if he was a lot younger. I don't know if that's a bad choice, but he's the only guy I can think of at the moment. :P

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

439. Posted:

I don't care. As long as he's a good actor and can play the Batman effectively.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

RR529

440. Posted:

As long as the movie is entertaining, I don't care.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!