General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

Squid

361. Posted:

I've already seen Iron Man 3, Monsters University, Despicable Me 2, and Pacific Rim... all of which I recommend to anyone interested in those. I might see R.I.P.D., but other than that the only plans are so that my dad can see Iron Man 3 (which is surely not in theaters anymore :P ) and Despicable Me 2.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

362. Posted:

Sometime soon, I'll watch Pacific Rim. Other than that, I have nothing to look forward too.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

363. Posted:

I'm hopefully seeing Pacific Rim quite soon, and I want to see Despicable Me 2 after I see the first. For some reason I always assumed Despicable Me as just an average kids movie, but after I went to see Man of Steel and seeing a trailer for 2, it actually looks really good. I'm also going to see The Wolverine soon with some friends. Apart from that I haven't been keeping up with movies that much.

Even though I written a big paragraph on it...

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

364. Posted:

There are movies coming out this summer? I though they were all out before June. :P

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

365. Posted:

Ok going to post the question a bit early today since I am still up and as a result will probably sleep in a bit. So here we go.

What was your reaction when you found out Earthbound was released today? Did you get it or planning to get it and if so what do you think of the game?

Yeah got a triple feature going there which I hope you dont mind.

My reaction was OMG I can finally put my cartridge into storage lol. Yes I did get it. And I thought its was one of the most unique games to come out on the SNES.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

366. Posted:

My reaction:
Untitled

I've been waiting for it for years now ($125+ for the cartridge is a bit... steep.) I got it today (well, yesterday), put my Tales of Graces f playthrough on hiatus. I've been loving the game so far, especially as a huge fan of the genre. Clocked in close to 4 hours in the sitting I played, would have played more but my gamepad battery died... (Yes, I know you can play it while it's plugged in, it's just sort of weird with my Wii U setup and I probably needed to stop playing anyways)

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

367. Posted:

For a second I was like "Awesome!"... but then I remembered that I don't have a Wii U and the 3DS eShop doesn't get Super NES games.

Whenever I do end up buying a Wii U, downloading EarthBound will be one of my top priorities.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

368. Posted:

I wished I had a Wii U... :(

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

369. Posted:

Finally. For so long it has only been owned legally by a small amount of people - ones who've elevated the game to some god like pedestal. Now everyone can finally make their own judgements about the game, and for a decent price.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Lan

370. Posted:

I'm just waiting to find out what all they changed

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

371. Posted:

Honestly, if I had a Wii U, I'd buy it in a heart beat!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

World

372. Posted:

I don't have a Wii U, but probably I will get it soon enough and my reaction to that was "oh, Sword of Kings, never again will you be mine."

Edited on by World

World

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

373. Posted:

It made me decide to pick up an eShop card when I buy my Wii U soon. Because I need to see if this is actually as good as it's been said to be.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

374. Posted:

Untitled

Shantae + Earthbound = ^My reaction.

I already had a copy of Earthbound, but it's worth it to have again.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Emaan

375. Posted:

Untitled

My reaction was "YES IM SO HAPPY"
~rushes over to Wii U and downloads~
~tears up at the opening credits music~

This is basically my feelings in visual form:

Untitled

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

376. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

This is basically my feelings in visual form:

Untitled

I still remember that from Flipnote Hatena.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

377. Posted:

I don't have a wii u so it's a no go for me, however I got Shantae and it's good so far!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Ryno

378. Posted:

I was surprised honestly. I thought we would have to trickle through some more NES "black box" games before we would see a game like Earthbound. I'm happy people get to play it and I can retire my copy of Earthbound but I will still use my phsycial guide. Small spolier I was at Fourside Dept. Store and I think I was too underpowered end of small spolier. from where I last saved so I figured I may have to restart it anyway. I will pick it up sometime next week when I pick up an eShop card.

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

379. Posted:

It made me really regret not putting my promotion $30 on Wii U.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

380. Posted:

What's that?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital