Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,620

e-love

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

@Emaan Don't take Aerith man; she'll get killed!

Not if I save her

Sephy doesn't stand a chance I've beaten him in VII and two Kingdom Hearts games ;0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GamecubeMan

I would marry Taraja from Fire Emblem Awakening even though she is slightly isane.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

FriedSquid

Pulling a few off the top of my head; Chie Satonaka (Persona 4), Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter), or Cherche (FE:A). I'm sure if I thought about it hard enough, I could name more, but it's probably not worth it huh.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

KAHN

one of the pirates from Majora's Mask
Untitled

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Jaz007

Who would I spend the rest of my life with, it's such hard choice, ah such great consequences, ahhh the pressure. (Comes downs, takes a deep breath, remembers question was meant a bit more lightly. Okay, I guess it would be Tharja from FE:A. I love how dark she is. Plus she watches me sleep. I see @GCL already mentione her. I think I deserve her though because I spelled her name right. (P.S. I apologize for the terrible joke at the beggining.)

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Peach. Mario's just fails at guard duty.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DawnOverALilly

That would be a hard one :/ If I had to pick I would have to go with Hong Meiling from Touhou.

Untitled

Mostly because are personalty is just my type and she is strong. Also I get to live in the Scarlet devil Manor I mean really who wouldn't want to live there? (as long as Flandre doesn't get out) and the place is two/five/ten times bigger then what it looks from the outside.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Volmortanto

Viridi from kid Icarus uprising

3ds friend code 5129 0670 7184

Gregor

I would either marry Midna, (characters after this point are all from Fire Emblem Awakening) female Morgan because of endless optimism and because she is generally a wiseass, Anna because she can time travel and MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY! Or maybe Henry because of ultimate troll complex #gayonly4him

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

World

@iphys Best answer. Is your avatar also from Tetris?

I'm already married, so sorry to all those fictional characters out there in video game land. But probably Mr. Game & Watch. Because I like my guys glitchy and two-dimensional?

World

Banker-Style

Morrigan from Darkstalkers or Samus.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Tasuki

Well I think @iphys had the best answer, lol.

So Summer is generally seen as when all the blockbusters come out movie wise. So I thought that this next question would be perfect.

Question# 443: What at are your movie plans for this Summer?

Well I have to say this summer's movies are kinda meh to me. The only ones I really want to see are Man of Steel and The Wolverine. Ah few of them I can wait till they come out on home video. Although after talking to a coworker of mine I do want to see Pacific Rim on the big screen. SO far I have seen Iron Man 3 and overall it was a good action movie I just don't think it was an Iron Man quality movie.

Also one note please refrain from spoilers if you are gong to give spoilers please use spoiler tags.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.