Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,620

Tasuki

Ok so here's today's question. It was submitted by @Jaz007, so a big thank you to him for the question.

Question# 442: If you had to marry a video game character tomorrow, who would you marry?

Hmmm well I haven't given this one much thought lol so I am not sure. Maybe Princess Peach since she is a Princess and I would than be living in a huge castle lol. Other than that I dont know what to say. I am sure their will be some interesting answers to this one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Retro_on_theGo

Hmmm, yeah I don't know.

I married Sumia in Fire Emblem: Awakeing. I liked her clumsy personality and design. lol. If I had to marry one tomorrow? Well, that would create a very awkward situation. I guess, Chun-Li? Being The First Lady of Fighting has to come with it's financial benefits. Besides, those thighs!

AlexSays

Easily Chloe from the Uncharted series. Or maybe Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. But probably still Chloe. <3

AlexSays

GuardianKing

This is gonna sound dumb, but... I'd marry Olivia, Nowi, or Tiki from Fire Emblem Awakening. They're all very caring individuals each with a separate personality trait I find attracting I someone. (Oh... Wording...)

I'll try to think of something more mainstream later >_<

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Undead_Terror: Well I guess cause the question says had to. Take it as you will.

@Retro_on_theGo: I don't know picking a woman you can kick your butt in a fight? I hope you remember your anniversary or you might find yourself on the receiving end of one of those lightning legs. Lol

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

DreamyViridi

Going by who hasn't been taken yet...
From Fire Emblem: Awakening; either Noire or Lucina or Tiki. Noire is adorably timid and all three are very caring. Uprising's Viridi's also a option.
Tough choices indeed...

This question sounds familiar to me.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

scrubbyscum999

Hmm, Mai from KoF or Kabuya Nanbu off the top of my head. Kabuya's naïveté is actually a very entertaining and fun personality trait in Project X Zone. Im pretty shallow so as long as she seems fun to hang out with and got a huge chest I guess I'll be find. Like, I hate to be that basic but that's the truth. As long as they don't try and fricking kill me.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

Bianca Whitaker from Dragon Quest V. She's pretty, funny, cheerful, kind, adventurous, reliable, hard-working, supportive, level-headed and probably some other positive adjectives too.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

DreamyViridi

@Nobodys_Angel - Then we shall fight to the death to see who gets the girl!
Untitled

I'll stick with my choices though. Tiki's awesome. ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Midnight3DS

<-------- and have lots of tentacle head blue babies.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Geonjaha

RevolverLink wrote:

Bianca Whitaker from Dragon Quest V. She's pretty, funny, cheerful, kind, adventurous, reliable, hard-working, supportive, level-headed and probably some other positive adjectives too.

Yes, good choice. All the positive adjectives. :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Splat

It's a toss up between Elena Fisher from Uncharted and Tali from Mass Effect. I'm leaning towards Elena since there would be no suit complications.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Electricmastro

Probably any girl in Final Fantasy, particularly the ones before VIII. Tifa, Yuffie, Rydia, Terra.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SkywardLink98

Lissa.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.