General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 201 to 220 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

201. Posted:

Not really...I still have a lot of Ps3 games I want to get. Also, its seems kind of lame in my opinion.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

202. Posted:

It's uninteresting, not really in the slightest, and only if a mgs game on there tickles my fancy.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

203. Posted:

Meh. I could be more exited, but I'm not, because I'm not seeing anything compelling, other than Infamous. The PS3 still has life in it, so I wouldn't buy one in the first two years.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Varia01

204. Posted:

I don't know too much about it, but I HATE the lack of backwards compatibility. The controller is freakin' awesome though. The more accurate controls, the realistic rumble, the better triggers, and ESPECIALLY the light (The blue light is awesome). Blue is my favorite color and I really like objects that has black as a base color with blue details, like Tron for example. The physical appearance of the PS4 set is just amazing and futuristic. I don't know about the features though.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

205. Posted:

I'll probably get it eventually. Even though they aren't exclusive, Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are must haves for me.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

206. Posted:

I will get one eventually, but so far there's nothing that really stands out as "must own" to me. It will most likely turn out to be my primary next-gen console (unless Smash U turns out to be unbelivably amazing and I just play that all the time, which is a possibility)

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

207. Posted:

I'm pretty neutral about all three "next" gen consoles. There are no plans to buy or need to feel hype for any of them right now imo.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

208. Posted:

I am very excited about PS4. It's gonna be my main console next gen. I pre-ordered mine soon after it was made available for pre-order. Second Son is gonna be so good.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

209. Posted:

It's better than the Wii U.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

210. Posted:

It's not on my OMG MUST HAVE list since I'm still waiting for my WiiU for Dec. 25. (heh $50 more and a monthly subscription is just too much for me)
But admittedly, the PS4 is doing good so far...
I'm wondering if it's going to announce more features....

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

211. Posted:

Its going t o be my main console this gen and i'm on track to have one by launch day. Kind of tired of this Generation i'm ready to move away to greener pastures.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

RR529

212. Posted:

I don't know when we'll get one, but we will, eventually. I know they're not going to be exclusives, but I just can't imagine playing a Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy home console game on anything but Playstation, lol.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

213. Posted:

Other than the lack of BC (and paid online, to a lesser extent), I think Sony nailed it with the PS4. I'm sure I'm gonna end up loving my Wii U, but it looks like the PS4 will probably be my main system next-gen.

I also gotta second Jaz's Second Son notion!

Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Splat

214. Posted:

It will be awhile before I get another console but when I do it will be the PS4 no doubt.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

215. Posted:

I kind of want it but i dont Need it like a Nintendo console

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

216. Posted:

There's no way I'll be able to afford a second console (let along a library for it), so I'm sticking with my Wii U. As for my opinion on it, I really don't have one. If anything it beats the Xbone.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

micronean

217. Posted:

The PS4 looks great!. In fact I find it more appealing than the PS3 before it launched. It has great graphics, great software support, familiar development environment (unlike the CELL architecture), does not cost a small fortune like the PS3 did, and has a neat controller with added features (rather than removed features, like the sixxaxis). The potential of the machine is amazing!

The only problem, to me, is that without the novelty of HD, or a blu-ray player, the software that has been showcased is really nothing new. In fact, I find it a little boring. This time around it's the software that will do all the talking (unless you're really into the sharing on youtube funtion), and yes the graphics get nicer, but I don't feel blown away and begging to play on a PS4. It's going to be a little bit different on the graphics front this time. Before, the graphics used to be huge leap from generation to generation. 8-bit to 16-bit was significant. 32-bit had the novelty of 3D graphics. then came the PS2 and blew away the PlayStation/N64. and finally came HD gaming. The graphics this time around will not be a significant leap like they were in previous generations.

The worse part for me, as a PS3 owner, is that I got a lot of games from the PSN store and they weren't really graphics intensive anyway. They were quirky platformers or puzzle games. I also played very few games online, so neither the graphics or the online has made me want a PS4 over the PS3--in fact, its made me want to hold on to my PS3 moreso, as I don't have to have a yearly subscription to play others online. The only game I spent hours and hours playing online was F1 201x by Codemasters...and because the PS4 doesn't bring anything new to me, I'll be doing my racing on PC.

micronean

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

218. Posted:

I'm witholding judgment until TGS, when the real interesting games might be announced.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

219. Posted:

I expect a solid, classic library as usual.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

220. Posted:

It was doubtful in the beginning, but when they confirmed you had to get PS+ to play online, there was no way I'd get one.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown