Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 1,620

TheKingOfTown

Super Mario 3D World
Call of Duty Ghosts (PS3)
Link Between Worlds
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Wind Waker HD
20th Century Boys (Manga) (Vol. 1-3)
a few books
eShop $35 Card
GameStop $15 card
a bunch of candy

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Tasuki

Wow some great gifts there.

As for me I really didnt get a whole lot mostly cash and some stocking stuffers like candy. I will probably hit the stores in the next few days to get some games and what not.

Ok so I am updating the thread early tonight since I have to be at work at 6 in the morning due to the after Christmas sale, so much fun.

Question# 508: What was the best gift you gave someone this Holiday Season?

I would have to say a Roku 3 that I gave my mom. She enjoys Netflix alot but has to watch it on a computer screen instead of here 32 inch TV which due to her eye problems can be a problem. She's not into video games (well none that are not on the NES) so I went with a Roku so she can get Netflix on her TV. She is quite happy with it.

Hope you all had a great Holiday!!!!

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

I'd say the Mickey Mouse coffee cup with cup warmer I got for my mom.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

AlexSays

Untitled

Coolest thing ever, need to buy one for myself. A bit pricy for sand in water, but definitely a great unique gift for those that are hard to shop for.

Here's the link if anyone wants to see it in action. Click me! : D

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Tasuki

What are your top 5 games for 2013?

Well since the year is almost up and I didn't have time to search for a thread for the top 5 games of 2013 I decided to make this one of the questions. The rules are simple it must be a game that came out this year so anything is eligible from January 1st 2013 to December 31st 2013. And it has to be originally released during those dates so sorry no VC games are allowed. Remakes are if they were released during those dates. Anyway here's my list.

5. The Walking Dead Season Two Episode one — Yeah I know its just part of a game but I am throwing it up on the list. The was one of my most anticipated titles this year and it didn't fall short on expectations. The only thing is though now I am anticipating the rest just as much.

4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag — Yeah I know this game fell short of an AC title but as a pirate game this was everything I ever wanted. Seriously I spent more time attacking ships and doing pirate stuff more then the storyline of the game. The world is huge which is nice giving me alot to explore. Now if only Ubisoft made this as a a separate series or a spinoff.

3. Resogun — Oh man where do I begin with this game? I honestly didn't know of this game untill I hooked up my PS4, and went to the PSN and looked under the free games, so I didn't expect much when I downloaded it, boy was I in for a treat. This game brought me back to the old school days of shamups but with a twist. Instead of going from left to right or up and down, the levels were cylindrical. Add awesome graphics and a great sound track along with sound effects and you have a free game that rivals non free games. Its have become my favorite launch game on the PS4.

2. Grand Theft Auto V — Yep this is on the list. I have to say I am not a fan of the series the last one I really got into and enjoyed before GTA V was Vice City. But this game took the crown from Vice City as my favorite GTA game. I love everything about the three main characters the size of the city and the storyline is straight out of a Vinewood movie Now I am not basing my decision on the Online portion cause honestly I think it was a big mistake and I didn't put that much time into it. But the single player mode I really enjoyed and the fact that it got me to sit through an entire GTA game is something special. Even after wards now that I am done with the main story I still find myself cruising the streets and wrapping up side missions and what not.

1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds — What can I say a sequel to my favorite Zelda game of all time. But even though it is a sequel to ALttP it is still really good on its own. This is probably the most enjoyable Zelda game I have played in years, Add to that the awesome sound track the great graphics and I totally forget that I am playing this game on a handheld system. The only downfall I am having with this game is it seems a bit easier than most Zelda games but still this will be a game that I will be coming back to again and again.

Anyway that's mine. Of course there are some honorable mentions like

Tomb Raider Bioshock Infinite and Ducktales Remastered, but this was just a top 5 list. Then there are others that I have yet to play that I am sure will be on the list like Super Mario 3D World. But for now I think that list will do.

My Backlog

Kyloctopus

5: Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale (3DS)
4 Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3)
3 Disney Infinity (Wii U)
2 Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS)
1 Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Nathan_Wv10

Not in any order. Really hard to choose just five but here goes

The Walking Dead season 2 episode 1
The Wolf Among us series 1 episode 1
Grand Theft Auto 5
Injustice
Ryse

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

RR529

I didn't play that many games from this year, and most were from eShop, so here we go:

4. Picross e
3. PicDun 2: the Witch's Curse
2. Gunman Clive
1. Fire Emblem: Awakening

Yep, that's it, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Tasuki

Ok so another new year is upon and in a few hours we will be welcoming in 2014. So

Question #510: What plans do you have for New Years Eve and New Years Day?

Me I will be doing what we always do for New Years Eve, a dinner made up of various meat, veggie, and fruit trays. Hot wings and a few other finger foods as well as drinking my favorite my favorite beer. I will be doing that till of course midnight when the family and I gather around the tv to watch Dick Clark's New year. Then tomorrow probably use that day to recover.

My Backlog

RR529
  • Eat Pizza (done)
  • Watch some Netflix (done)
  • Play some Red Dead Redemption (done)
  • Watch the Fox News new year's thingy
  • Drink Pepsi throughout the night

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Tasuki

Ok so a question popped into my head so I figure I ask it.

Question #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

My answer: Well right now I am probably looking the most forward too Playstation Now. Being able to stream PS, PS2 and PS3 games on a bunch of devices sounds really good. I will be able to catch up on PS3 games that I missed last gen and play old favorites. I just hope this service works out like they are saying.

My Backlog

Tasuki

CanisWolfred wrote:

Didn't you do this already, like, 10 days ago?

I think you are thinking of

Question# 501: What November game releases are you looking most forward too?

My Backlog

Jaz007

I'm looking forward to SSB Wii U, Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark. And even though it's already come out, I'll say I was really looking forward to Second Son, and it delivered.
Oh wait, I'm suppose to choose one. I guess I'll do one that hasn't come out yet and say Arkham Knight.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Kirby Tripple Deluxe and Smash Bros. 3DS

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros. (?)

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.