Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 1,620

Jazzer94

Mario first Zelda for Christmas as I want to take my time with the game.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tasuki

Question# 504: Did you or are you planning on traveling this holiday season?

My Answer: Nope as much as I would like too I dont have time with my work schedule and anyway the family is coming to me this year.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Jaz007

No, my family isn't doing anything special for Christmas or Thanksgiving.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

nope we'll stay on the new old new home(I lived there most of my life and 4 years ago we moved to a nearby town but now I'm on college and my sister is going to high school so we're going back)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jani-Koblaney

Nope. We almost never travel for the holidays.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

DreamyViridi

No. It's been almost a decade since the family went abroad for the holidays. We'll be staying at home enjoying ourselves regardless.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tasuki

Question# 505: Did you get anything offered in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?

My Answer: Yeah although not as much as I wanted too cause I was working. I did get the Skyrim: Legendary Edition (or whatever it's called) for twenty dollars and a Vita bundle for one hundred and eighty dollars, both off of Amazon.

My Backlog

Splat

I took advantage of the year of PS+ for $30 instead of $50 but that is all I did. I didn't need to re-up my PS+ yet but that was to good to pass up.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Snagrio

I snagged a blue 3DS XL at Target for $150. It was the last XL in the store too.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

RevolverLink

Yes, I bought a few Christmas presents through Amazon, and a handful of things for myself through Steam.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Tasuki

QUestion# 506: What is the number one thing you are asking for this holiday season?

My answer: Really what I want the most is money. That way I can figure out what I want to get with it.

My Backlog

DreamyViridi

A Wii U with 3D World... but that's unrealistic. So yeah, cash would be nice enough.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RR529

I only asked for A Link Between Worlds.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jaz007

Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) and a PS4 Camera.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Nathan_Wv10

The number 1 thing I asked for this holiday is a Nintendo Wii U and I know I definitely have that so its all good can't wait until tomorrow !!

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Super Mario 3D World

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Sunnymjo

I wanted Zelda:Link between worlds and I got it:).We celebrate on Christmas eve in Norway

Sunnymjo

Nintendo Network ID: Sunnymjo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.