Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,620

RevolverLink

If I had a Wii U, it'd be Super Mario 3D World. But since I don't, it's The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

e-love

Super Mario 3D World

:3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SubBronze

If I had a Wii U, 3D World. But since I don't, A Link Between Worlds.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Zemus-DJ

Senran Kagura Burst & Zelda ALBW

3DS FC 1118-0252-9613

SkywardLink98

STARBOUND

If..y'know beta actually releases

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Tasuki

So with the PS4 coming out this Friday, the Xbox One coming in a few weeks and the Wii U out I figured it might be a good time to ask

Question# 502: What is your favorite game from the seventh generation? That would be PS3, 360 and Wii

Please only those consoles for now dont reply with handheld games at least not till the next question.

My Answer

Telltales The Walking Dead. There were so many good games and it was hard to choose which game in the end I went with this game cause it was just an emotional game. They way I walked away from that game I have never walked away from a game like that before hand. Seriously looking forward to Season 2.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

This is insanely tough, but I'll say Super Mario Galaxy for Wii, Dead or Alive 4 for 360, & InFamous for PS3 (although that's only one of two PS3 games I've played).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

I-U

It would easily be Xenoblade Chronicles, which remains my most played game since its release in 2012 and is my most played console game of the 7th gen.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Wheeler

Wii: Xenoblade
Xbox 360: Left 4 Dead 2

Wheeler

mookysam

BioShock

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

GuSolarFlare

Super Mario Galaxy(the first, I found 2 a little less fun but that's because I'm not fond of the stage selection map)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Tasuki

Question# 503: Are you going to get A Link Between Worlds or Super Mario 3D World tomorrow?

My Answer: I would like to get both but I think I will get A Link Between Worlds since that is the sequel to my favorite Zelda game and just hope to get Super Mario 3D World for Christmas.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Jaz007

No, I'm not intrested enough in either game and I just got a PS4 and Injustice. I haven't even started my copy of Arkham Origins either.

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.