Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,638

RR529

I've been to a few as a kid. My most potent memory was the year I dressed up like Superman, and was thinking "hey, I'm superman, these monsters can't hurt me!", lol.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Tasuki

Question# 501: What November game releases are you looking most forward too?

My Answer: A Link Between Worlds. I know pretty obvious but its a sequel to my favorite Zelda of all time, so I will be picking that up for sure. Also I am looking forward to the release of the Playstation 4.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

A Link Between Worlds. If I had the money than it would be the PS4 or the Nexus 5.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kaiserwave

Senran Kagura Burst (hopefully), A Link Between Worlds, and Super Mario 3D World.

Edited on by kaiserwave

kaiserwave

RR529

the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds! Although I won't be able to get it until Christmas, I can live with the wait.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Reala

A link between worlds and some 3D megadrive classics on 3DS.

Reala

GuSolarFlare

ALBW(but I'll probably get it next year, still want Pokémon Y after all and if I delay it over christmas I probably won't get Speedboost Mega-Blaziken)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

I-U

Super Mario 3D World, though I'll first experience it come Christmas

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

Robin_Aisaga

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies! Super Mario 3D world and A Link Between Worlds can wait, This is a must have for me! even when it's 100 bucks

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

RevolverLink

If I had a Wii U, it'd be Super Mario 3D World. But since I don't, it's The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, BioShock Infinite, Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Bulbousaur

If I had a Wii U, 3D World. But since I don't, A Link Between Worlds.

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic