Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,620

Jani-Koblaney

I went to one at the State Fair. It would a complete waste of $10. It wasn't scary whatsoever. Then again, some teenage girls ahead of us alerted to all of the "pop outs"..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

PrincessSugoi

My elementary school did a haunted house one year and that was enough for me, X-D

I still need to go on one of these spooky trails/corn mazes one year...

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

DreamyViridi

Hmmm, not really no. I've been to creepy dungeons but not haunted houses.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

GuSilverFlame wrote:

nope. at least not that I know of.... I might be haunted myself without knowing.... darkness rises fast around me and at the same time I'm always safe from any real danger.... it's weird but at times like today things feel.... different...
ok it didn't even sound creepy at all, my idead was a failure... but since I typed it all and I'm not in the mood for deleting I'll leave it as my answer

I just remembered....

trauma switch on

I went to a "haunted house" in a cultural festival my school was having when I was a kid... my "friends" challenged me to take down the monsters there with a yo-yo they attacked before me, runned away and I alone was banned from that festival(and had monitors watching me in every single one that came after)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

RR529

I've been to a few as a kid. My most potent memory was the year I dressed up like Superman, and was thinking "hey, I'm superman, these monsters can't hurt me!", lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Question# 501: What November game releases are you looking most forward too?

My Answer: A Link Between Worlds. I know pretty obvious but its a sequel to my favorite Zelda of all time, so I will be picking that up for sure. Also I am looking forward to the release of the Playstation 4.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ThePirateCaptain

Obviously Super Mario 3D World. A Link Between Worlds looks better each time I see it though.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

shingi_70

A Link Between Worlds. If I had the money than it would be the PS4 or the Nexus 5.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Wheeler

Senran Kagura Burst (hopefully), A Link Between Worlds, and Super Mario 3D World.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

RR529

the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds! Although I won't be able to get it until Christmas, I can live with the wait.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Reala

A link between worlds and some 3D megadrive classics on 3DS.

Reala

kkslider5552000

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze-wait...

...well there is Watch_Dogs-OH COME ON

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GuSolarFlare

ALBW(but I'll probably get it next year, still want Pokémon Y after all and if I delay it over christmas I probably won't get Speedboost Mega-Blaziken)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

If multiplayer's anything to go by, 3D World. Hopefully, I'll have a Wii U to call my own before the end of the year.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

I-U

Super Mario 3D World, though I'll first experience it come Christmas

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Namco

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies! Super Mario 3D world and A Link Between Worlds can wait, This is a must have for me! even when it's 100 bucks

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.