General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,481. Posted:

Was gonna pick up a PS4, but my PS3 blu-ray drive broke down, so looks like I'll be replacing that instead.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

1,482. Posted:

Actually yes. Looking to get that sweet Zelda 3DS XL shortly after the game releases (Fingers crossed for Black Friday). My launch Cosmo Black model has been giving my hands cramps for ages. I was planning on getting the PS4 but I'll wait until the spring instead when Watch_Dogs is out.

I was thinking about the Vita since the price was slashed, but I'm holding out for a western release of the Vita TV. Thank god I started working when I did or I would have probably end up with next to nothing.

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,483. Posted:

No, I don't really care about anything that isn't pokemon right now. I just want to get my smashed 3DS fixed. Maaayyyyybeeee upgrade to that Zelda XL, but that's if I really cave in.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,484. Posted:

It completely depends if I manage to get a job in the next few weeks, but I'd like to get a 3DS XL. Other then that, nope.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,485. Posted:

Nope. I've got all the fun I need on my 3DS/Wii U. I do plan to pump-up my systems with some new software, though.

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

ultraraichu

1,486. Posted:

Nope, I'm content with my WiiU/3ds combo. Too many interesting games to play and beat, so little time.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
C.S Lewis

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

1,487. Posted:

Just ordered a Vita that should be here monday, my PS4 is pre-ordered to be delivered on release day.

By the end of the year all I'll need is an Xbox One, but I may actually wait a while till I purchase it.

Currently playing: FF Curtain Call, FFV, FFX (HD).

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,488. Posted:

I won't be bothering getting any new game systems anytime soon, but I might get myself a ipod touch or ipad, with plenty of free games and games not on the 3ds seems good (but bad for the 3ds)

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

WitchSugoi

1,489. Posted:

As of right now, no. Mainly because I have no money otherwise I'd be picking up a Wii U. As it is, I'll be trying to nudge my folks to gift me 3DS games and eshop cards for Christmas.

Mum has talked about getting a Wii U for the family this holiday though and I've been emphasizing on the games coming out to make the idea stick in her head so crossing fingers. lol

Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,490. Posted:

Question #498: Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

Nope for the first time in years I am not cause really I dont have anywhere to go and I hardly get any trick-or-treaters.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,491. Posted:

Yeah
Youngster Joey

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,492. Posted:

no, unless my normal clothes count :p

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Samurai_Goroh

1,493. Posted:

Nope, I don't really celebrate Halloween. Not everyone lives in the US.

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

1,494. Posted:

Yep, I'm going out on Halloween with a bunch of friends dressed as the Fantastic Four (really not my idea) . I drew Mr. Fantastic from the hat so except for using dye to give my hair a touch of grey I really don't have anything too outlandish to work on. Except for the pants, which I'm going to have to slightly alter to keep from walking around with a moose knuckle all night.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,495. Posted:

I'm going as jailhouse.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,496. Posted:

Nope, dressing up was always my least favorite part of Holloween. Hence why I've never gotten into cosplay or anything like that. Might consider getting a wolf mask someday, though.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,497. Posted:

Maybe, just to see if I can scare a kid or two while I pass out treats, I'm too old to go ToT but don't mean I can't dress up and have some fun!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,498. Posted:

Nope. I found an unopened Werewolf mask in my closet that I never used, and was thinking about wearing it while handing out treats, but while it fits fine, the eye slits are terrible.

I may still wear the claws that came with it, though. They freak our cat out, lol.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,499. Posted:

Yes; "As what though?" you may ask. Simple: as my character Morpheus:

Untitled

Chibi drawing courtesy of @Gummio

I'll make it happen.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,500. Posted:

Sadly, I wont be going out this year for Halloween since my friends are 4-5 hours out of the way from where i live now(Sniffle) so i see no real point in dressing up either. :p I might throw on some 80's duds and kick it old school at home just for fun, while watching Old school horror movies, playing Super Metroid, and watching the entire 2nd season of Are you Afraid of the dark?. :* My place is decorated, i've got halloween music playing in the background, horror movies on 24/7(I ordered over 20 from amazon this year just for halloween, i always go all out what can i say.) and last but definitely not least, the junk food....Which i can't eat, because i'm allergic and it's driving me funkin' MaAaAaAad!

But yup, I really need to play catch up with Cinnemasacre's 2013 MOnster Madness. B-)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!