Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,620

CanisWolfred

Nope, dressing up was always my least favorite part of Holloween. Hence why I've never gotten into cosplay or anything like that. Might consider getting a wolf mask someday, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

Maybe, just to see if I can scare a kid or two while I pass out treats, I'm too old to go ToT but don't mean I can't dress up and have some fun!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RR529

Nope. I found an unopened Werewolf mask in my closet that I never used, and was thinking about wearing it while handing out treats, but while it fits fine, the eye slits are terrible.

I may still wear the claws that came with it, though. They freak our cat out, lol.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Marakuto

I haven't done it since I was 9 years old and that was a very long time ago, so no...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Tasuki

Question# 498: What games are you playing to get into the Halloween mood?

My Answer: I have been playing some Super Castlevania IV on SNES to get me in the mood might also play some Left 4 Dead and maybe a bit of Zombies Ate my Neighbors on the Wii VC.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Auracle

I was playing Majora's Mask, Dark Moon, and Sonic Unleashed until Pokemon Y came out...
But it still counts as a Halloween game, because of Pumpkaboo. u_u
Untitled

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

only Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon(that is if I manage to control my current FE:A addiction )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

RR529

Will try to complete the Castlevania Adventure (3DS VC) without using Restore Points, and will try top my high score on the Blade table of Marvel Pinball 3D.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RevolverLink

I usually try to sneak in a few Castlevania or Resident Evil sessions around Halloween, but I'm not. Just Pokemon X and Ace Attorney 5.

Maybe I'll go back to Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, though. I stopped playing it midway through not too terribly long ago.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Undead_terror

I'm thinking of playing Dark moon since I never played it, if not that maybe some Dementium or a resident evil game on the 3ds.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

Happy Halloween everyone!!!! Well we finally made it to the big 5 double O. I could have done something special but I figure I'd forgo that stick with a Halloween themed one. I've decide I will keep this thread going but I wont be able to update it everyday due to my RL schedule. So I hope you guys just have a little patients with me. I do still enjoy reading everyone's answers.

Queston# 500: Have you ever been to a haunted house?

My answer: The only ones I have been too are ones at amusement parks like Disneyland and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Although several houses in my neighborhood do do haunted houses for Halloween.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Auracle

I've never been to one. However, I have been to a Reality House.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

nope. at least not that I know of.... I might be haunted myself without knowing.... darkness rises fast around me and at the same time I'm always safe from any real danger.... it's weird but at times like today things feel.... different...
ok it didn't even sound creepy at all, my idead was a failure... but since I typed it all and I'm not in the mood for deleting I'll leave it as my answer

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ThePirateCaptain

I just went to my first haunted house last weekend actually.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SkywardLink98

No, but I kinda want to go to one now despite the fact I'm the easiest person to scare on the planet.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.