Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,620

ThePirateCaptain

I might consider buying a PS3 if there are any good deals. Hopefully I'll also be able to get Pokemon White and White 2 with Gamestop's buy 2 get 1 free on used games.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RevolverLink

I tend to avoid the in-store craziness of Black Friday like the plague, but I'd love it if I could find some great online deals for a PS Vita and/or Game of Thrones seasons 2 & 3.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

CanisWolfred

I don't do Black Friday. Cyber Monday's where it's at. On that day I'd like a Half-off of Killzone Mercenaries for the Vita, and maybe a sale on Assassin's Creed III, Batman: Arkham City, and/or Rayman Legends.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

I have practically no spending money, so I'll be ignoring it, like usual.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Question #497: Are you looking to get a new game system this holiday season? Why or Why not?

My answer: Yes I am. I will be picking up a PS4. I also plan to pick up some games for my Wii U and 3DS. I am mainly picking up the PS4 so I can play games that I know will never come to Wii U either cause they are exclusives or third party games that for some reason or another wont come to Wii U.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SubBronze

I'll probably get a Wii U on or just after Christmas (probably the NSMBU bundle). I'll wait at least a year after launch to get a PS4 so the library will be bigger, it will be cheaper and any OS bugs would be evened out.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Reala

Nope, none of the games for the next gen systems make me want to buy any of the consoles just yet, maybe next xmas.

Reala

ThePirateCaptain

I'd like to upgrade to a 3DS XL this holiday. My launch 3DS has served me well, but it's time for something bigger and better.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Captain_Toad

I DESPERATELY need a WiiU this chrismas. Why? Well the miiverse, gamepad, and off-tv gameplay alone has gotten me intersted in this console.......

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

nope don't have the money, plus I'm super happy with my 3DS lately.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Samurai_Goroh

mariobro4 wrote:

I DESPERATELY need a WiiU this chrismas. Why? Well the miiverse, gamepad, and off-tv gameplay alone has gotten me intersted in this console.......

Same, plus Wind Waker HD.

Samurai_Goroh

Marks

Nope, I got a PS Vita for myself as an early Christmas / late Grad present. I'm good plus I have a bunch of games left to play on my 3DS and PS2 yeeaahh

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

ultrakatie64

No. I have a large 3DS backlog that needs slimming down, there's nothing terribly exciting coming out for the PS4 or Xbone, and I'll be getting an Xbone around my birthday when Titanfall comes out. First console launches where none of the launch games got me excited.

"Whatever you do, don't blink."

Steam ID: sailorkatiev
FC 0490-5351-9441

CanisWolfred

Nope. I would've if I waited on getting a Wii U, but I didn't. So I'll be waiting at least two years to get a PS4, and then that'll be it for me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RevolverLink

No, mostly because I have no money.

I'd definitely consider getting a Vita and/or a Wii U if I had the legal tender, but PS4 and Xbone would be a no go anyway; I just don't do console launches. I prefer waiting a year or two for new systems to build up their libraries (and hopefully drop their prices at least once) before I dive in.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.