General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 141 to 160 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

141. Posted:

All the time. Even a few times during tests...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CM30

142. Posted:

I have never fallen asleep in class. Thank goodness!

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

143. Posted:

Not counting occasions when I took naps during free periods (which I frequently did throughout high school), I only fell asleep a few times. All during 1st period, not so coincidentally.

EDIT: Except for health class during my sophomore year of high school. I managed to sneak naps in that class and still get an A.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

144. Posted:

I actually slept in class prity much every day, I wass still able pass just fine.

I did kinda feel bad though when someone else would ask me how are we getting the same grades on some things when she is studying and I am doing nothing what so ever.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

145. Posted:

Wow so it seems we have alot of tired people in school lol.

So now onto question #437. This one comes from @mariobro4 which was the question he asked when I asked what question would you ask people if you ran question of the day. Thanks for question mariobro4. Also to let you know I will end up using quite a few of your guys questions so stay tune.

Ok so here's question #437.

Question #437: Which video game got you interested in a series?

Well I could go with the generic Super Mario Bros or The Legend of Zelda answer but I will go with another one.

I would have to say World of Warcraft. Now I never played any of the Warcraft series before WoW. RTS games just aren't my cup of tea. I dont have the patients for them nor am I good at them. So really when I started playing WoW I had no idea the back stories or what really was going on. Now after playing it for several years I can say the Warcraft series is one of my favorite series. Just something about the lore and the stories behind alot of the characters. Even though I am not good at the RTS games I went and watched a few LPs on Youtube.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

146. Posted:

New Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past. These two games got me interested of playing the others in their series. Mario was fun to keep me going, and Zelda had a fun atmosphere to it.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

147. Posted:

Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. Even though it was a(n amazing and gorgeous and incredible) remake, it really made me want to play more of the series.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Emaan

148. Posted:

I have to say the original Super Smash Bros. effectively got me interested in several Nintendo series outside of Mario. I may not like to admit it, but being young back then- I discovered The Legend of Zelda series through that game. It served as an entry into all of the series for me really. Watching my cousins battle it out at such a young age sparked my awe for Nintendo.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Mickey

149. Posted:

Super Smash Bros. Melee got me interested in Nintendo in general.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

150. Posted:

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. I played it on my friends Ds, not knowing exactly what it was. I told my parents how much fun it was, and they got me the GBA double pack for Christmas. 10 year old me had a heart attack. It was so much fun, and at the time, my brother didn't like Castlevania, so it was all mine.

Final Fantasy V. My parents didn't know what to get me for my birthday, so they read around online and found V to be the best game for the GBA I had, as it was the only console/ handheld I had. I put the game in my Gameboy, and immediately got stuck on the first boss. After overcoming it eventually, I felt so satisfied. And that's how most of the game went for me. And I loved it.

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

KAHN

151. Posted:

super metroid is the reason why i play metroid games.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

152. Posted:

When I was 11, most browser game sites at my school were blocked (for obvious reasons). However, the website for one flash game, Super Smash Flash, a flash fan-game of Smash Bros, wasn't. Before then, the only games I had ever played were Pokemon, Yoshi's Island, and a few awful GBA games.

That game introduced me to Zelda, Sonic, Star Fox, F-Zero, Mega Man and Kirby, and through them every single other gaming franchise. When I first played it, I thought Shiek was Zelda's bodyguard, Kirby was a deformed Jigglypuff, and Samus was a guy. Now I know way too much about too many games.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

153. Posted:

RudyDog wrote:

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. I played it on my friends Ds, not knowing exactly what it was. I told my parents how much fun it was, and they got me the GBA double pack for Christmas. 10 year old me had a heart attack. It was so much fun, and at the time, my brother didn't like Castlevania, so it was all mine.

Final Fantasy V. My parents didn't know what to get me for my birthday, so they read around online and found V to be the best game for the GBA I had, as it was the only console/ handheld I had. I put the game in my Gameboy, and immediately got stuck on the first boss. After overcoming it eventually, I felt so satisfied. And that's how most of the game went for me. And I loved it.

Heh the nice thing with that double pack is that it had the prequel to Dawn of Sorrow, Aria of Sorrow on it.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Kryce

154. Posted:

as odd as it sounds, Super smash bros. 64 intreduced me to the pokémon series !
because believe it or not Pokémon was (and still) known as a TV show wich I was a big fan (yes "WAS").
One day I saw a the SSB game on a used game shop with pikachu on the cover and then I had some huge discoveries...

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Currently Playing :
The legend of zelda : Ocarina of time 3D ( 3DS )
The legend of zelda : Phantom Hourglass( DS )
The legend of zelda : twilght princess ( wii )
Hype : The legend of Zelda : A link between the worlds .

AuthorMessage

Varia01

155. Posted:

Super Mario Sunshine was my first Mario game. I found it fun (That was when I was young) and started to get interested in the Mario series! The reason why I hesitated to play is because when I was a younger kid, I looked at the cover of Mario Sunshine ans I thought stupidity. After a play, I got really interested and I'm glad I did. :)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Dr_Groose

156. Posted:

Donkey Kong Country was my first Donkey Kong game and one of my 2 first games
Super Mario bros Advance 4 got me into the Mario bros series and was my other first game
Metroid Prime was my first Metroid
WindWaker was the game that got me into the Zelda series

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown
My ultra manly theme for the manliest avatar competition

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

157. Posted:

I played Sacred Stones first and loved it, but Awakening is what got me into trying the other games in the FE series.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Spectator

158. Posted:

Command and Conquer and Shining Force(shining series)

Spectator

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

159. Posted:

Super Robot Taisen: Orginal Generation 2 got me interested in the Super Robot Wars/Taisen series (and consequently every Mecha show ever).

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

160. Posted:

Kingdom Hearts actually got me into Final Fantasy (in addition to it's own series as well).

I knew all of the Disney characters, but the Final Fantasy characters were new, exciting, and cool. I picked up Final Fantasy X sometime after, and loved it.

Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones was also a surprise. I saw it in a Wal-Mart bargain bin for $10, and I decided to take a chance on it for a few reasons:

1. The idea of permadeath mentioned on the back intrigued me.
2. It was made by Nintendo (who was yet to let me down)
3. It came in a twin pack, with a Marble Madness/Klax cartridge (meaning a lot of game for a little price)

Needless to say, I was hooked (and I also got my first Nintendo Power subscription through it, complete with Sacred Stones guidebook :)).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)