Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,628

RR529

Go to Push Square occasionally, but I don't play on much else than my 3DS nowadays, so I have little reason to venture outside NL.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Jani-Koblaney

I used to visit Push square, but I quit going there awhile ago. Not much for me there as I don't care for Sony and the forums are not nearly as active as NLife's.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Sleepingmudkip

I might join push square when i get my ps4 but thats a year away(im getting mine used thats why)

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Auracle

I went to Push Square once, but that was just to see whether or not I could log in with the same profile. I only recently heard about Pure Xbox.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

Trululu wrote:

I went to Push Square once, but that was just to see whether or not I could log in with the same profile.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

WildTwinVikings wrote:

I used to visit Push square, but I quit going there awhile ago. Not much for me there as I don't care for Sony and the forums are not nearly as active as NLife's.

Yeah, I wasn't gonna rail on it since I've done that in other threads, but if the place was a bit more active, I probably would go there more often just to post in the forum.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Tasuki

Question #491: What new shows are you looking forward to this season?

My answer: I am looking forward to Agents of Shield which premiers tonight.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

Yep, if I can, I'll try to be catching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as well. I also liked Dads, which premiered last week (and is on against Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), and would like to try the Goldbergs (which is premiering later tonight).

Although they're not new shows, I'm also looking forward to the new seasons of the Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, American Dad, & Bob's Burgers.

Edited on by RR529

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

RevolverLink

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (typing those periods is going to get super old super quick...) and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (which premiered last week).

I might give Sleepy Hollow a spin too, if only because John Noble's joining it.

Edited on by RevolverLink

Avatar - Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy IX
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

CanisWolfred

Quite a few, actually:

Kill La Kill (Biggest one for me)
Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova-
Coppelion
Blazblue: Alter Memory
Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~
Tokyo Ravens
Galilei Dona
Samurai Flamenco - This one would probably be higher if they'd just show something already!
Log Horizon
Nagi no Asakura - least interesting for me.

I'm also greatly looking forward to the return of Kuroko's Basketball and Little Busters. Not exactly looking forward to Magi's Second Season, nor Valvrave's, but I'll see if there's anything to salvage from them. Might even finally get onto checking out Space Brothers and Saint Seiya Omega, both of which I've been putting off for far too long.

We are talking about the latest anime season, right?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

HankLangley

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yes, yes it is. Unfortunatley, theres no shows starting or having new seasons at the moment.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

CanisWolfred

Not-Gansano wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yes, yes it is. Unfortunatley, theres no shows starting or having new seasons at the moment.

...Yes there are? Like, ignoring the Japanese shows I posted, my TV guide shows a whole bunch of new shows airing.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

Captain_Toad

Agents of shield and probably Lucky 7.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic