General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,281. Posted:

I have, not to buy something though since I pre-order any game that I want real badly but I've been there just to keep my friends company. It was pretty fun met some jokesters some dude invited me to play Yu-Gi-Oh cards with him, I made a lot of people laugh and I got nachos.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,282. Posted:

No way! I'm addicted to games, but not that addicted.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

FishieFish

1,283. Posted:

Question #487: Have you ever went to a midnight release for a game?

Nope, never. I'd like to though, just to see what it is like.

"No one said you could touch."

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,284. Posted:

Resident Evil 5 was the only midnight release I have ever been too. Got the sweet sand globe with it that's worth nothing now.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Swiket

1,285. Posted:

Nah, I'd rather have a robot from Amazon deliver it to me instead. I don't mind waiting one more night for a game.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Chris720

1,286. Posted:

No thank you, why would I wait outside in the cold when I could wait for it to be delivered to my warm front room?

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,287. Posted:

I did for Black ops 2 and got myself the hardened edition, I would of liked to go to the midnight release for GTA 5 last night but the people at the shop said there was not going to be a midnight release when there was -_-

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,288. Posted:

Nope! It's dangerous to go alone in the dark...
Besides, it lets the hype of something lasts longer. I wonder what it'd be like, though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,289. Posted:

Nope, never have, and it doesn't seem like something I'd ever be compelled to do.

If there's a game I'm really looking forward to, and have the money to do so, I'd rather pre-order (that way I can go on my own time).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

ultraraichu

1,290. Posted:

Once, when gamestop was doing a mid-night release for Super Smash bros Brawl. That is the last known game I can remember being all gitty gitty to play right away. Got home after 2am and fell right asleep. Didn't even make it to the console.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
C.S Lewis

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,291. Posted:

nope, I've reached a state where it is hard for me to stay awake past 10 P.M. since I have to wake up before 7 A.M. since I was 13....

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

1,292. Posted:

2 times. Arkham City and Mass Effect 3.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,293. Posted:

Yes, I have, and will do so again in the future.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,294. Posted:

Nope, and I never will. Sounds like it would be miserable.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,295. Posted:

Nope. I have no interest in attending midnight launch events for a game that I can just buy from a normal shop the next day. Besides, I'm quick enough at beating games that I'll probably end up getting further in a shorter time span than most 'launch night' buyers anyway, so it's rarely much of a business concern.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,296. Posted:

A game no. But I did get my 3DS at midnight. If X and Y comes out midnight IM SO THERE!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,297. Posted:

no but I would for a new zelda for wii u

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,298. Posted:

Question #488: Have you ever rented anything from a video store?

I know this might seem a bit odd this question but I was talking to some of my sons friends about video stores and I was amazed at how many of them never rented anything from a video store, so I thought this would be a good question to ask.

My answer: Every Saturday morning after watching my favorite Saturday morning cartoons ( Yeah another thing that is giving away my age) my dad would take my brother and I to a local video store to rent a game for the weekend while he rented a movie for him and my mom. Later on during the PS era I would rent games along with movies from Blockbuster and Hollywood Video. Now I dont anymore cause my town doesn't have a video store at all, Hollywood Video left a few years ago and the only Blockbuster in my town shut down about six months ago. So now I rent from Netflix and Gamefly.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,299. Posted:

Heck, half of the N64 games I played were because I rented them (Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros, Mario 64, a couple Mario Party games, Quest 64, Bomberman 64, and probably others).

When our video stores shut down, they sold their inventory cheap, so I picked up Metroid Prime 2: Echos & Samurai Warriors 2.

P.S. - since you mentioned it, maybe the next question could be about everyone's favorite Saturday morning cartoons as a kid?

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

1,300. Posted:

#488 Yes I have! I remember goin to Hollywood video and blockbuster....Ah~ good times, good times.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.