General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Showing 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,638

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,221. Posted:

Cool because our economy sucks and the 360/PS3 have such big install bases.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,222. Posted:

It's the main reason I didn't get a 3DS. If Pokémon Black Version 2 was released for the 3DS I would have gotten one. But no, they ended up releasing it for the DS. And I ended up not getting a 3DS. And it's beginning to look like I may never get one now because of the amount of Wii U games that have come out recently. So good job there, Gamefreak. You caused Nintendo to lose a sale. I mean, they got one with the Wii U, but I would have gotten that along with a 3DS if you just released Pokémon Black 2 for 3DS. Of course I'm leaving out several details, but this is the main reason I didn't bite the bullet and put everything on hold for a 3DS.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Splat

1,223. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Question #483 What is your opinions about companies still supporting the previous generation systems well into the current generation?

It makes me Happy Happy Happy.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

1,224. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

It's the main reason I didn't get a 3DS. If Pokémon Black Version 2 was released for the 3DS I would have gotten one. But no, they ended up releasing it for the DS. And I ended up not getting a 3DS. And it's beginning to look like I may never get one now because of the amount of Wii U games that have come out recently. So good job there, Gamefreak. You caused Nintendo to lose a sale. I mean, they got one with the Wii U, but I would have gotten that along with a 3DS if you just released Pokémon Black 2 for 3DS. Of course I'm leaving out several details, but this is the main reason I didn't bite the bullet and put everything on hold for a 3DS.

Well you are on the Nintendo Life website, surely you have every advantage as far as being an informed consumer. If the bumper crop of well regarded 3DS games within recent memory (and the ongoing hype for those and future titles) can't sway you; well you're content where you are, and that's fine. But that really doesn't register as a knock against either Nintendo OR Game Freak, as far as I can tell.

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,225. Posted:

Gives me more reason to wait on the newer systems. By the time all support dries up, the new consoles and good games will be cheaper. :)

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,226. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Mhm just let me check here.
.. Yes.. Mhm.. All of 2 games for Wii U.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,227. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gives me more reason to wait on the newer systems. By the time all support dries up, the new consoles and good games will be cheaper. :)

A good point being made here. Anywho, I don't mind the 'last gen' support. I'm guessing that'll slow down and outright stop a few months after the release of the PS4 and Xbox One.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,228. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Question #483 What is your opinions about companies still supporting the previous generation systems well into the current generation?

It makes me Happy Happy Happy.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,229. Posted:

@OptometristLime Yes, there are plenty of good 3DS games that interest me, but Pokémon is the one that seals the deal for me. What I'm trying to say here is that, if Game Freak had the sense to stop developing for the DS when the 3DS was released, I would have bought a 3DS.

@Retro_on_theGo Sorry, I didn't word that correctly. I meant there's still plenty of games for the Wii U I still want.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,230. Posted:

Question #484: If you could have any video game characters power for a day which power would it be and why?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,231. Posted:

Sonic's speed

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,232. Posted:

I'd take the power of any game character that can fly. Seriously would make commutes less of a hassle. But since this is a day we're talking about, I'd probably take the Gold Flower from NSMB2 and turn every junk I have into coins and earn millions in one day.
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

1,233. Posted:

For a day, for longer I would say shape shifting? well, If I had to chose it would be Yukari Yakumo's power form Touhou.

Untitled

Simply put her power is "Manipulation of all boundaries (including conceptuals)" Basically she is one big mind Flip. This also means being able to travel to all the different universes on a whim would be fun to, maybe stay there after the day is up.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,234. Posted:

I would take Shadow Mario's paint ability. Because he loves to mess things up! Untitled
And I couldn't forget Geno's Whirl either!

But personally I would want all powers of all the Mario characters.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,235. Posted:

Since it's just for a day, I'd take Mario's Gold Flower power and solve my money problems!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,236. Posted:

Dyntos so I would make the Gre## s##r#d T#eas#re(don't want to spoil it for anyone who don't know which game I'm talking about, like if they want the game or didn't reach this part yet) and keep it for me! I mean who never wanted a Gi##t Ro##t!?!?!?!?!?!
no spoilers from me ;)
or Megaman's "power"(not really a power but it's noteworthy enough to count!) to assimilate the power from the bosses he defeated(this way I'd lose the power to assimilate but would keep the tranformations until the next game! :D )

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,237. Posted:

Brock (from Pokémon)'s sheer likeability. No matter what he does, you can't help but like him. It'd be nice to have that power, even if it's just for a day.

PS: The anime version of Brock was in Pokémon Puzzle League so it still counts.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

1,238. Posted:

Untitled

I would take Samus' bounty hunter suit and it's powers.
I would be doing things w/o Adam's authorization. >:[

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,239. Posted:

I want electric powers like that dude from inFamous. Then I could pretend I'm Static Shock and fly around on a trash can lid.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,240. Posted:

Eh, if it really did happen I'd just go the cheap route and have a NSMB2 Gold Flower.

But otherwise I'd love to have wings like Pit's and fly around (and for more then five minutes). That or be like Olimar and have a squad of Brawl-sized Pikmin to do my bidding.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64