Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,628

Klimbatize

Secure the roof of a Costco. And then downstairs, if possible.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Ryno

Find a cricket bat.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Undead_terror

Well me and my slaves would go out and have a big feast and rule the world!....but if I was any other normal human then I would try to survive I guess.

bezerker99 wrote:

I'd drive to my work and immediately get on the radio.

I saw zombie movie that a few people where in a radio station and it was so terrible, you had to speak another language instead of English to survive! wut?

GuSolarFlare

I'd declare the annual worldwide day of zombie busting and use any means to beat them(from healing magic to giant swords to bug repellent )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

Fortify my house and contact some friends who are pretty prepared to fight zombies. I'd head to buy some melee weapons and ammo if it's still possible too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Relias

Undead_terror wrote:

Well me and my slaves would go out and have a big feast and rule the world!....but if I was any other normal human then I would try to survive I guess.

bezerker99 wrote:

I'd drive to my work and immediately get on the radio.

I saw zombie movie that a few people where in a radio station and it was so terrible, you had to speak another language instead of English to survive! wut?

Oh yes it is availible on Net Flix.. what was it?? started with a P.. and was named after the town in Canada.. I believe.. they spoke in french and other languages.. because apparently the virus that caused you to become a Zombie went off words.. and broke out most likely through English and later advanced to words in other languages.. (Something Pool I believe) it well.. I would not say it was one of the better Zombie movies.. it was unique.. but not that great overall.. and kind of stupid.. Pontypool that is it.. check it out on Flix if you want.. but was not that great in my opinion..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

GuSolarFlare

KiDasharus wrote:

Lock the doors, play video games.

BEST. ANSWER. EVER.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Veloster

Plant a couple of claymores, then kill a few of them until I get my Sentry Gun; then just sit back and listen to the thump**thump as my score just rockets up.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

Link-Rova wrote:

Plant a couple of claymores, then kill a few of them until I get my Sentry Gun; then just sit back and listen to the thump**thump as my score just rockets up.

this is called too much TF2!(it's not your fault it's all gaben's fault, really!)

my Backloggery

BadKitty

I'd train them and they'd be my adopted zombie babies which will then infect all animals which will go under my control and I will rule the world! Meowmeowmewmewmew.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

When life gives you lemons, you make zombie lemonade! This is the perfect time to take all those zombies and make money off of them, for m gain!
Just because your friends and family are now one of the walking dead, doesn't mean you can't still have fun with them in:
LJM's Zombie Fun Time Park
Come in and have a fun time, and even get a bite to eat, just make sure your not launch.
Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

me and my friends made a plan for this a few years ago. wed take refuge into the cafeteria of our old high school with whatever weaponry and food we could gather, and live out our days fighting the zombies. we were split on one decision about what to do if one of us got infected. some of us wanted to kill the infected person on the spot. the other few wanted to keep the infected person as a pet zombie. we also choose some personal weapons we'd use, if I remember right I choose a chainsaw.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

RevolverLink

Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

Avatar - Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)
Currently Playing - Final Fantasy IX
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AlGator

Yummy, brains... But seriously, I'm completely prepared. I've played Typing of the Dead (Dreamcast), so those zombies won't get near me.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

SheldonRandoms

Whatever Frank West did Deadrising.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

S...

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tasuki

Question# 476: If you were in charge with doing a remake of your favorite movie which one would it be and how would you remake it (for example cast, storyline etc.)?

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic