Topic: Question of the Day

Showing 8,501 to 8,520 of 8,619

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

8,501. Posted:

Any movie I ever watched in School.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

8,502. Posted:

The Lizzie McGuire Movie. I was a little kid and couldn't see whatever adult movie the rest of my family was going to, so my older sister (who wasn't happy about seeing the Lizzie movie either), took me to that instead. Unsurprisingly the theater was filled with annoying preteen girls. Don't remember anything about the movie itself thankfully. In fact I think I slept through half of it...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Squid

8,503. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

But I liked the Amazing Spider-Man :O

Yeah, me too! I know a lot of people seem to rag on this movie and I don't really know why. I never cared to see the Toby McGuire movies when they came out, and I'm not really that into the Spider-Man comics, so I don't know if there was anything they messed up there or something. Even still, I thought it was pretty good. Maybe there were a few dumb moments but it wasn't a waste of time...

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

8,504. Posted:

Just remembered, I have seen that horrible, piece of garbage Catwoman movie multiple times... For some ridiculous reason my mum likes it... Think I could only stand to see it all the way through once though.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Birdman

8,505. Posted:

Anaconda 2. When I was in Fiji last summer, I went upriver to a traditional Fijian village via longboat, and our guide mentioned that the film was shot along the river. I decided to watch it based solely on that fact. The only spot I could readily identify based on what I had seen was in a Extra Features segment.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

CowLaunch

8,506. Posted:

Indiana Jones 4. My friend was convinced that it would be good.

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

8,507. Posted:

Question #424: Do you buy yearbooks? Or perhaps, did you buy your yearbook(s) when you had the chance to? Do you still have yours?

Kinda like 3 in one, all related though. Got a math exam tomorrow woop! Wish me luck! :) Good luck to everyone else who still has exams to finish! :D

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

8,508. Posted:

Yeah I have my 7th and 8th grade one from 1991 and 92. I also have one from my Junior year of High school mainly cause I knew alot of the seniors and of course I have my Senior yearbook. They are all neatly on my bookshelf in my den.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

8,509. Posted:

Our High School Yearbooks are provided with the $70 fee asked for in the beginning of the year. Yeah, I keep those. But in all fairness, I am at the end of Grade 10 ;)
I've never gotten a Junior High Yearbook (Mostly because I didn't go to "Junior High") however every 5 years my Elementary School would have a yearbook in hounour of whatever anniversary happened on that year (5th, 10th 15th etc). I didn't keep that one.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,510. Posted:

My yearbooks were free, I think. I only got 1 though and I never cared to look through it more than once. Not enough me.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

8,511. Posted:

If I did have a yearbook, I would be the only one in it, seeing as I'm homeschooled.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

WildMan

8,512. Posted:

I mostly just got the ones from the more "important" years, such as 5th grade (last year in elementary school), 8th grade (last year in middle school), and my senior year. I got other ones from random years, but I hardly look at them..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

8,513. Posted:

My year book got cancelled, unfortunately. Everyone got their money back because of the lack of people submitting photos to the students collecting them and it was at the midst of our finals that it was being developed. ._.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

8,514. Posted:

I only kept my Senior one, but yeah, I bought them pretty frequently.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

8,515. Posted:

We got Elementary & Middle School ones free (and I have no idea where those are, lol).

I got my Senior one in 2009, and still have it on the little table next to my bed (funny story, the yearbook committee took a picture of my 7th period French class, and mistakingly used that photo for the French club).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

8,516. Posted:

I bought one my first year and final year at each school so that I would catch everyone.

Then once I graduated I realized I don't care what anyone looks like, and now I have no idea where they are.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Emaan

8,517. Posted:

I've bought one every year so far~

Only one more to go, since I'll be a senior next year :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

8,518. Posted:

I still have my yearbook.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

8,519. Posted:

Okaaaaaaaaay! I shall try my best now to not miss a day anymore, at least for the summer since I'm literally doing nothing.

Question #425: If you could have a complete collection of anything, what would it be?

Like, maybe a Rubber Ducky collection, it doesn't have to be something that could necessarily be completed. And I mean this question moreso as if like, you just had it tomorrow, didn't have to pay a dime or anything.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

WildMan

8,520. Posted:

A complete collection of all the Superman and Batman comics ever made (first issues, not reprints), so I could sell them and make a fortune..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

Sorry, this topic has been locked.