Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 8,501 to 8,520 of 8,610

WingedSnagret

If I did have a yearbook, I would be the only one in it, seeing as I'm homeschooled.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

WarioPower

I mostly just got the ones from the more "important" years, such as 5th grade (last year in elementary school), 8th grade (last year in middle school), and my senior year. I got other ones from random years, but I hardly look at them..

Mmm Chicken

Marakuto

My year book got cancelled, unfortunately. Everyone got their money back because of the lack of people submitting photos to the students collecting them and it was at the midst of our finals that it was being developed. ._.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

RR529

We got Elementary & Middle School ones free (and I have no idea where those are, lol).

I got my Senior one in 2009, and still have it on the little table next to my bed (funny story, the yearbook committee took a picture of my 7th period French class, and mistakingly used that photo for the French club).

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Recently Beat: Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Metal Gear Rising, Zone of the Enders HD Collection

AlexSays

I bought one my first year and final year at each school so that I would catch everyone.

Then once I graduated I realized I don't care what anyone looks like, and now I have no idea where they are.

AlexSays

Emaan

I've bought one every year so far~

Only one more to go, since I'll be a senior next year

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Captain_Toad

I still have my yearbook.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Link977

Okaaaaaaaaay! I shall try my best now to not miss a day anymore, at least for the summer since I'm literally doing nothing.

Question #425: If you could have a complete collection of anything, what would it be?

Like, maybe a Rubber Ducky collection, it doesn't have to be something that could necessarily be completed. And I mean this question moreso as if like, you just had it tomorrow, didn't have to pay a dime or anything.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
[url=http://www...

Nintendo Network ID: Link977

WarioPower

A complete collection of all the Superman and Batman comics ever made (first issues, not reprints), so I could sell them and make a fortune..

Mmm Chicken

TsunamiSensei

3DS games.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

A complete Metroid collection...
I wish I had Prime 2

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Mickey

A complete collection of literally all things Disney.

I own everything now.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

pntjr

I want to say it, but i don't think it's approppiate for this site......................

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Wheels2050

Ooh, that's a tough one.

Back in the day, I would have said a complete collection of Star Wars collectibles without hesitation.

However, I feel like I place less importance on 'stuff' these days. Could I get away with a complete set of stamps in my passport from the countries I want to visit?

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.