Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 8,421 to 8,440 of 8,596

Link977

Whoops! Gotta get back into the habit, only missed 1 day though, NBD. @Squid LOL Copy Paste ftw.

Question #420 (hehe): Do you prefer to use body wash, or a bar of soap?

Question #421: If you could be pen pals with anyone on NL, who would it be?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Magikarp3

Oh dear, a 420 joke...

anyways, 1. Soap, natually.

2. Probably @RetroGBHippie92. He was the first to start swapnoting me about stuff, iirc.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Jani-Koblaney

1.Body wash. Bar soap always makes me feel dry..
2.I already kind of do this on Swapnote..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RetroGBHippie92

Magikarp wrote:

Oh dear, a 420 joke...

anyways, 1. Soap, natually.

2. Probably @RetroGBHippie92. He was the first to start swapnoting me about stuff, iirc.

Hey @Magikarp, who have I got you as on my Friend list (just remind me, I'm kinda forgetful)? Also thanks, It's nice to get mentioned once in a while!

I haven't been on this topic in ages, but...
1. Soap....It's usually soap, also body wash? I've never counted body wash as soap really, just because I normally see it in those Lynx/Axe gift bags and stuff.
2. I would be pen pals with @Retro_on_thego, because he seems like a really nice guy and I've don't think we've shared many conversations. Bonus person:@LordJumpMad, although sometimes he seems a bit quirky at first, I'd like to be pen pals if there were ever a chance... Bonus Bonus person: Anyone on this website (except for those spammers that appear on news comments sections sometimes), seriously I don't mind being swapnoted, my 3DS FC is in my sig, do it!

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

turtlelink

1. Body Wash. It just feels so nice on my body~

2. Its between Retro, Canis, and Chrono Chross. You guys are pretty interesting.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Retro_on_theGo

1. Soap. I've never used body wash and don't really wanna.
2. Tough question, there's a lot of great users here. It'd probably be a huge tie between @Canisworlfred @kkslider[randomnumbers] @Turtlelink @Ryno @Konata (for wacky anime conversations xD) and probably even more.
@RetroGBHippie Thanks for the mention! You're on the list too! We don't really exchange much dialogue here, you're right. You also seem nice and would make for a good pen pal

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Jaz007

1. Soap Bar, I put it in a clothe so it won't slip, very helpful. It was makes it easy to use up that list bit of it when it's really small. Too

2. hmm, probably @MickeytheGreat, @Konata, or @Chrono_Cross.

Edited on by Jaz007

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

emaan

1. Body wash :3
2. Probably: clay, bezerker, Chrono, Fonist I'm not sure

Edited on by emaan

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

DreamyViridi

1. Bar of Soap
2. Yeah, I'm not sure either... I wouldn't know what to talk about...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CanisWolfred

1. Soap, because it's cheaper and lasts longer, but body wash would be easier...

2. I'm technically already a Penpal with two people from NL...if you consider PMing on Backloggery a "penpal"...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Arianabtd

undead_terror wrote:

1.Bar of soap.
2.Seems like another "who is your favorite nlife user question" and to be honest I know exactly who I would want to be pen pals with... @Konata

Awe thanks! You're my bestie too x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

1. Body Wash
2. Myself. Sorry, but I find myself very interesting (that and I'm pretty sure I'm a narcissist).

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

TheKingOfTown

1. Soap is too slippery. X( Body wash all day erryday.
2. Chrono

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Sorry, this topic has been locked.