Showing 8,401 to 8,420 of 8,610
8,401. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 19:32 BST
I stole a candy bar from a grcery store once. By putting it in my pocket. Worst. Heist. Ever.
And no, fire is dangerous. -_-
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
8,402. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 19:37 BST
Nope, never stolen anything ever.
"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)
8,403. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 22:39 BST
1. I think one time when I was younger at Kennedy Space Center I saw a bookmark I liked and grabbed it. I ended up returning it though :3 (after realizing I still had it back at the hotel)
I believe in make believe~
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰
Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
8,404. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 22:43 BST
1.When I was a kid I did steal some candy.
2.Sometimes I like to burn things, but never with gasoline involved .
Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card
Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror
8,405. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 23:50 BST
1. No, I'm a good boy
2. Yes, okay maybe not
"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...
Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord
8,406. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 00:14 BST
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
8,407. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 03:15 BST
1. I've never intentionally stolen anything but I remember years ago when I went round my cousins house he was helping me with The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) and I accidentally took home his cartridge rather than mine which I then lost. He never mentioned it though and he wasn't much further than me so I don't think he minded too much.
2. I haven't played with fire recently but I remember burning things we weren't supposed to when using Bunsen burners at secondary school like worksheets and rubbers and other stationery (my own stationery, not the schools).
Edited on Thu 16th May, 2013 @ 03:16 by FonistofCruxis
8,408. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 07:24 BST
Question #418: What is your one major weekness?
Question #419: Do you own a lava lamp?
Kinda, bleh questions, but that's my mood so BLEH it shall be.
Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda
3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836
Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird
8,409. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 07:28 BST
1.I have no weakness im aware of unless it's being dead/body damage.
2.I own 2 lava lamps, one silver with green lava and one blue with peach lava, don't know where I put them to now.
Edited on Thu 16th May, 2013 @ 07:38 by Undead_terror
8,410. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 10:27 BST
1. I'm very shy and socially awkward..
8,411. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 11:16 BST
1. I'm weak. To be specific, some would say I'm weak minded and I don't stand up for myself a lot. I don't see it much as a weakness, but whatever.
2. I don't.
always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)
8,412. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 11:17 BST
Pizza, Tamales, and Bacon; other than food, I cannot comfort someone, like, at all.
I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!
8,413. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 11:37 BST
1). I cannot resist a good puzzle.
2). Yes, and I have a mini @LordJumpMad doll in it, and I watch him drown in the lava. :3
(Uh... I mean Action Figure! ...yeah...)
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
8,414. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 11:46 BST
2. No but I would like one.
8,415. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 13:13 BST
1: K-pop is my weakness. (Especially the groups Infinite and SHINee.)
If I hear something new about my favorite groups, I will drop EVERYTHING to watch/read what's happening.
So I consider it my weakness as I cannot resist.
2: I was always jealous of my friend who had a lava lamp, but I still never got one.
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd
Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd
8,416. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 14:31 BST
1. My crippling self-doubt.
2. Not anymore, but I had one back when I was in elementary/middle school. Blue liquid with green blobs, if memory serves me right.
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink
8,417. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 18:04 BST
1. I'm shy, socially awkward and lack confidence.
2. No, I don't.
8,418. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 19:32 BST
1. I'm actually not sure if it was spelled "weekness" on purpose, but my worst weakness is probably my inability to not pet any cat no matter what.
2. Ah, noooo... Does one in Animal Crossing count?
Edited on Thu 16th May, 2013 @ 19:33 by FriedSquid
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid
8,419. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 19:34 BST
1. Overestimating things
Edited on Thu 16th May, 2013 @ 19:34 by Captain_Toad
Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
The ESA says game preservation is "Illegal"
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music
Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4
8,420. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 19:39 BST
1. Unless I'm at certain places like Expos, I'm rather anti-social and keep to myself.
2. Yeah actually, I've only recently started turning it on more.
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
Sorry, this topic has been locked.