Showing 8,401 to 8,420 of 8,620
8,401. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 13:15 BST
*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
I'm eagerly awaiting Starbound's release. Once beta is out I'll revert my avatar.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332
8,402. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 13:24 BST
1. Knowing my klepto/psychomaniac impulses, probably. Must've been something small though.
2. Kerosene and rubbing alcohol makes for a killer blaze. Sadly, I've never tried.
Edited on Wed 15th May, 2013 @ 13:25 by GuardianKing
NL RPG Season 2
Elizabeth (SSC Short)
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
New Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
I've always wondered if a tree felt itself grow.
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9230-7812 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital
8,403. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 15:44 BST
1: I stole my brothers pokemon Ruby cart when I was little and I went under my bed and played it all night long so I could beat it without having to save over his file. It worked for like, three days. Then he found out .
2: I love burning trees. Just seeing them whither and die makes me smile.
(The real answer is no, I don't find it particularly fun x3.)
3 Year obsessed K-Pop veteran. I'm a walking K-Pop Wiki :3.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala
8,404. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 15:55 BST
1. as far as i can recall, only on accident, like the mentioned pens.
2. not myself. but my caitie, from the age of about 7, always asked for a flame thrower every christmas/birthday. she was serious, too, and a bit disappointed one never showed up. never asked why she wanted one; sometimes it is better to not know.
'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site
8,405. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 16:28 BST
1. I was in middle school when I stole my Classmate's Notebook out of spite after he put tacks on my seat. I still have it stored somewhere after all these years.
2. Now that you mention it, I used to have a tree full of fire ants and I remembered I used to capture them with a molten Marshmallow, burnt them into crisps and then caught more to repeat my sadistic urges.
I clearly had issues as a kid.
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
THIS was drawn by Gummio
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
8,406. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 16:50 BST
1.Let's see here...I've stolen a cellphone, a backpack, music, movies, games and some Yugioh cards from Toys 'R US.
2.Yes, makes things more interesting, i burn a couple of stuff mainly old letters and such.
Riku-"I Walk The Road To Dawn!"
8,407. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 17:08 BST
1. I've never stolen anything deliberately. Maybe once or twice I took a pen to write something and forgot to put it down before leaving, but other than that, no.
2. I don't play with fire.
Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Super Smash Bros 4 Forums
Check out my new Smash Bros 4 forums today!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189
8,408. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 18:19 BST
1. I have I admit that I have in the past accidentally kept something, and then once I realized I had it and I knew it belonged to someone else, I kept it intentionally. I don't do that anymore, mind you.
2. Um... maybe. I don't know if I could call myself a pyromaniac, but I do get excited when I light matches. If it's to light a candle, I might just observe it for a while and watch it burn the match before I get burned. It is kinda fun to watch the world things burn sometimes. :3
[17:40] theblackdragon: there's a place for you, squid... right next to the turtle on my plate :3
[17:40] CaptainSquid: well fate is fate :'(
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289
8,409. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 18:27 BST
2. It's the reason why I like science as a subject: I did a lot of experiments with fire
Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays
Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez
8,410. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 19:31 BST
I stole a fireplace.
8,411. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 19:32 BST
I stole a candy bar from a grcery store once. By putting it in my pocket. Worst. Heist. Ever.
And no, fire is dangerous. -_-
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open.
8,412. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 19:37 BST
Nope, never stolen anything ever.
"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)
8,413. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 22:39 BST
1. I think one time when I was younger at Kennedy Space Center I saw a bookmark I liked and grabbed it. I ended up returning it though :3 (after realizing I still had it back at the hotel)
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ Happy Holidays NL~ ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
8,414. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 22:43 BST
1.When I was a kid I did steal some candy.
2.Sometimes I like to burn things, but never with gasoline involved .
The day when most people get active is the day zombies roam...but there should be a thousand ways to kill them to make life more easy, but if you become one...expect a serious case of the munchies.
Get 3DS eshop game reviews from the eshop gurus!
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360
8,415. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 23:50 BST
1. No, I'm a good boy
2. Yes, okay maybe not
You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord
8,416. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 00:14 BST
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7552-8894
8,417. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 03:15 BST
1. I've never intentionally stolen anything but I remember years ago when I went round my cousins house he was helping me with The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) and I accidentally took home his cartridge rather than mine which I then lost. He never mentioned it though and he wasn't much further than me so I don't think he minded too much.
2. I haven't played with fire recently but I remember burning things we weren't supposed to when using Bunsen burners at secondary school like worksheets and rubbers and other stationery (my own stationery, not the schools).
Edited on Thu 16th May, 2013 @ 03:16 by FonistofCruxis
8,418. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 07:24 BST
Question #418: What is your one major weekness?
Question #419: Do you own a lava lamp?
Kinda, bleh questions, but that's my mood so BLEH it shall be.
Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda
3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836
♪All Those Years Ago♪
3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird
8,419. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 07:28 BST
1.I have no weakness im aware of unless it's being dead/body damage.
2.I own 2 lava lamps, one silver with green lava and one blue with peach lava, don't know where I put them to now.
Edited on Thu 16th May, 2013 @ 07:38 by Undead_terror
8,420. Posted: Thu 16th May 2013 10:27 BST
1. I'm very shy and socially awkward..
One of the only EA/Nintendo fans.
Formerly known as- Pokermonbw94, MJforthewin, Joker 94, MrNiceGuy, Metal_Sonic, and WildTwinVikings
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders
Sorry, this topic has been locked.